Unreal Bonus Pack 2: DIVISION

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RoninMastaFX

Unreal/UT Vet from Day 1
Enjoy the Division Map Pack everyone! :) We worked long and hard on fixing up the beta maps and what not. Also, *BIG* thanks to Leo(T.C.K.) for fixing up the one level for adding compatibility to 224 and higher! :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Get well soon Leo...my thoughts and prayers are with you. :(

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Btw Eclipse has all default textures in skybox....and also morbfanza's fan kills, although in original it doesn't, it just bounces you up.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
As for Eclipse, I believe the skybox that is there might as well stay, doesn't do much difference. At least there *IS* a skybox.

As for Morbfanza, I thought about that fan a lot. But I decided to have it KILL. Why? Well, it is physically impossible for a fan to "bounce you" up. Either it blows in a way that won't let you fall even and this way moving in the area is way more difficult due to the wind - or it blows in a way that pushes you towards it, having you sliced in effect (as in DeathFan). Remember that the prima's guide was based on a beta/cut/unfinished map and this behavior of the fan is a bug, not a feature.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
No, that's just wrong, it is a feature, not a bug, there simply wasn't event to kill you and you can get out just fine if you manage to steer a bit.

Why do you think you scream? It is because you are bounced up, that sound plays there always though, but it was supposed to give such impression.

But alright it is just every remake of morbfanza, except my conversion had the fan kill you. But it kinda ruins the original feel imo.

And having a skybox having default engine textures? Sorry, but that looks way worse than no skybox.

ALso you should really keep the old pack if you didn't ditch it. Why didn't you use version number then?

Last edited:

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Did you listen closely to that scream? It's agonizing.

Look at the archive. This is division_ex.zip, EX is for extended.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Ah alright....well as for the scream it can be agonizing because he was thrown into the air and fell annoyed....or just because there is no other sound better ;)

Why do the Eclipse screenshots show normal skybox with real textures and in the archive is the default stuff....I downloaded it from utfiles, unless that has different version.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Well, I have no idea. The map I took the screenshots from is the one in archive. Perhaps something's wrong either with your texture package, or your renderer configuration?

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
Not that I think of, the skybox has all default textures, there can be no such bug in render. I think you added to archive a wrong version. Ask someone else to confirm it. I mean it uses standard Unrela packages, right? Then I should see the textures fine, but that's not it, it was just saved like that obviously. I opened it even with a different version and in unrealed.

You obviously made a mistake in packing the map, why do you want to prove you are right and not even check things?

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
I did recheck and it seems that indeed a mistake was made. Thing is, I remember the situation - a bug got discovered in the map and by fixing the bug, someone obviously messed the skybox up. I will have this fixed.

Leo(T.C.K.)

May 14, 2006
I did recheck and it seems that indeed a mistake was made. Thing is, I remember the situation - a bug got discovered in the map and by fixing the bug, someone obviously messed the skybox up. I will have this fixed.
ok :)