UE2 - UT2kX unreal 2k4 file PSA

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

diablok1

Sep 27, 2010
hello
I have a slight problem with the figure, you see I have created a character in 3DsMax2009, this figure is even the bones, the same as they have different characters in the game.
I created a file PSK
I need a file PSA
how to create the file the PSA?:(
or something you can copy it from other forms of the game?
best to let someone write a step by step how to do it

thanks in advance:)

meowcat

take a chance
Jun 7, 2001
If the skeleton matches the one used by the characters already in UT2k4 (same bone names and relative locations/rotations) you can import the model into UEd, save it to its own .ukx file and assign it to use the animations already included in the game by going to the Mesh tab on the right hand side of the anim browser, extending the "Animation" tree thing and typing in the name of the animation set to use (this part is sometimes a bit finicky), eg: MeshAnimation'HumanMaleA.BipedMaleA'.

If you used a different rig/skeleton than you will have to do as VendorX stated above