Unoriginal names

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
Re: Galvatron

Originally posted by AmigaOne|PuF
Galvatron = Leonard Nimoy = Transformers the Movie. I know cuz I have it. :D

Still like Shockwave though

Oh and I'm the only AmigaOne out there too as all the NG id's are mine too.

hehe, ME TOO! I HAD to buy the uncut version where Spike says sh!t *L*

Unicron was done by Orsen Wells I believe and Hot Rod/ Rodimus Prime was done by the punk guy from the Breakfast Club! *L*

AmigaOne|BuF

Masterful
Sep 14, 2000
Lansing, Michigan
Hmm...

Yeah Unicron was Orson Wells...and the other was Eric Idle wasn't it?? Anyway I must not have the real life version because none of them get excited enough to sweat. :D

Hey do you know if Akira is on DVD?

Stillborn

PHEAR IS JUST ANOTHER 4 LETTER WORD...
Oct 14, 2000
Sweden
Visit site
AmigaOne|PuF:

Hey man... YES! Akira is available on DVD... I'm like the biggest Anime/manga freak ever! My alltime favourite series is the Robotech saga... now that kicked real sore ass!!!

Clumsy_Mohel

Dec 4, 2000
USA
Visit site
Well, that wasn't me.

Hey man, I hate to say this, but I'm not the ex-Ozymandias you're looking for. Ozymandias is from the Luker Files but more importantly it is originally from the Tripod Series (it is also an Egyptian King and a Poem, but I won't get into that). But hey, I hope to have fun on these forums. I mean, I've never been on a BB this massive, but I think that won't make too much of a difference. Anyways, I'm only 15, and when Quake I came out, I wasn't really that into computer games.

Now my other name, that's a difference story. See, I was thinking of professions one day, and really bad characteristics to have if you're in a particular profession (like a Psychotherapist with Turrets Syndrome, though I know that would never happen). So I thought of a Mohel (A "Circumcisor" for those who aren't Jewish or don't know). Thus Clumsy_Mohel was born. And I love how this forum gave me a title of One-Timer, which sounds a lot better than something like newbie or junior member (I just hope those aren't later tags).

Tack

Bomb Runner
Aug 26, 2000
Monterey, CA
www.teamut.com
Clumsy_Mohel
You spoke too soon. You're a novice now. Some people only make one post, so they are deemed One-Timer. Since this isyour second post, you re no longer a One-Timer, you are now a Novice. Regardless of what or who you are, welcome. Please be aware of the following disclaimer for any message posted on these forums:

This message does not reflect the thoughts or opinions of either myself, my company, my friends, or my cat; don't quote me on that; don't quote me on anything; all rights reserved; you may distribute this message freely but you may not make a profit from it; terms are subject to change without notice; illustrations are slightly enlarged to show detail; any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is unintentional and purely coincidental; do not remove this disclaimer under penalty of law; hand wash only, tumble dry on low heat; do not bend, fold, mutilate, or spindle; your mileage may vary; no substitutions allowed; for a limited time only; this message is void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted; caveat emptor; message is provided "as is" without any warranties; reader assumes full responsibility; an equal opportunity message; no shoes, no shirt, no message; quantities are limited while supplies last; if any defects are discovered, do not attempt to read them yourself, but return to an authorized service center; read at your own risk; parental advisory - explicit lyrics; text may contain explicit materials some readers may find objectionable, parental guidance is advised; keep away from sunlight; keep away from pets and small children; limit one-per-family please; no money down; no purchase necessary; you need not be present to win; some assembly required; batteries not included; instructions are included; action figures sold separately; no preservatives added; slippery when wet; safety goggles may be required during use; sealed for your protection, do not read if safety seal is broken; call before you dig; not liable for damages arising from use or misuse; for external use only; if rash, irritation, redness, or swelling develops, discontinue reading; read only with proper ventilation; avoid extreme temperatures and store in a cool dry place; keep away from open flames; avoid contact with eyes and skin and avoid inhaling fumes; do not puncture, incinerate, or store above 120 degrees Fahrenheit; do not place near a flammable or magnetic source; smoking this message could be hazardous to your health; no salt, MSG, artificial color or flavoring added; if ingested, do not induce vomiting, and if symptoms persist, consult a physician; possible penalties for early withdrawal; offer valid only at participating sites; slightly higher west of the Rockies; allow four to six weeks for delivery; must be 18 to read; disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado, tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other acts of God, neglect, damage from improper reading, incorrect line voltage, improper or unauthorized reading, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom vibrations, customer adjustments that are not covered in this list, and incidents owing to an airplane crash, ship sinking or taking on water, motor vehicle crashing, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm, torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives, stones, etc.); and other restrictions may apply.

[DC]Tack

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
dammit Tack, that hurts my eyes! ;)

Welcome, Clumsy_Mohel. I was a little late as I was going to guess that. And you're right...I've never heard those two words put together before!

I guess someone oughta let you in on the basics. Come to irc.planetunreal.com and join #planetunreal. You'll find many familiar faces from this forum. You can chat or join in UT games.

PuF is not a clan. It stands for Planet Unreal Forum. See my signature line for more info on this.

Many of the popular servers are linked to on the front page of planetunreal.

darx

Cactuar-like
Nov 16, 2000
Near Melbourne, Australia
hows THIS for unoriginal:
i thought _I_ thought of "DarX" in 1996/7, anyway thats a long story, so in about 1999 i looked in ICQ and there were a whole ton of them! only two of them were mine, and there were at least another 5 or so.
i was watching WWF (decided it was **** a while ago), and there was some dip**** there with a sign saying "DARX" with and arrow pointing down.
seriously, i thought i made it up. well, now i use
-[_DarX_]-. dont know why, just more original than just plain darx.
:mad: :mad: VERY ANGRY

TheDevilOwnsMe

Nov 24, 2000
Visit site
my name was original till someone tried to incriminate Sonix|HV of using an aimbot by aliasing as Sonix, and someone as me, and playing a lot of games like that.

other names I use(d)

A_Lost_Packet (usually used during the day when I have massive PL)
ThunderChicken
A_Pink_Elephant (dun ask)
Ignorance

Butch

Jan 6, 2000
Visit site
Bah

too much nemesis, NeMeSiS, and Nemesis 's Damn! gues i better change my name...or assasinate them :| o well :D
but remember i will always be the "Nemy"

later

-{NBK}Nemy

SamD

Hooker with a penis
Nov 1, 2000
Brooklyn
hmm id say Neo and Your_Mom are the most unoriginal, as well as any variation of you, yourself, myself, etc.

even though my nick is SamD, i think names like Mike or Rupert and the like are pretty unoriginal.. a rule of the thumb - they always use the soldier skin on the male soldier model. in ut i either use Noot, ArseRapist. sometimes i switch according to circumstances (like Incineratee when the map gets to lavagiant.. or XXXXX'sBitch depending on how im doing against certain players on the opposing team..)

Tack

Bomb Runner
Aug 26, 2000
Monterey, CA
www.teamut.com
The only unoriginal one that I thought was funny was "JR"

As in "You killed JR".

The people who were old enough to watch TV in the early '80's will get this joke.

[DC]Tack

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
re: JR, Ozymandias and Galvatron

Well, there are about 17 variations for Kray, but since I normally play with ngstats disabled, my online nick is not up there. Based on ngstats search: I am the only one using Kray_TeRRaiN, sometimes I also use Kray_(LagMan). On other stuff:

re JR: lol....yeah, I used to watch Dallas and Dynasty (hey, it was hip in the 80's!!) :)

re Ozymandias: I haven't heard this in a long time....yeah, its one of the more memorable poetry from school...I managed to dig it up for old time sake...

Ozymandias

I met a traveler from an antique land
Who said: Two vast and trunkless legs of stone
Stand in the desert. Near them, on the sand,
Half sunk, a shattered visage lies, whose frown,
And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,
Tell that its sculptor well those passions read,
Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,
The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed,
And on the pedestal these words appear:
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look upon my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

re Galvatron: aah, transformers….you know, that’s my favourite cartoon back in the 80’s, along with the "Mask" (NOT the jim carrey thingy). Transformers the movie is absolutely great, and I still have the soundtrack till this day.

p.s. sorry for deviating from the main topic... :)

Aug 7, 2000
There used to be only one Revenant.............but since the game 'Revenant' came out tons of people have started using this name............
Still,there's an easy way to tell me from the others........I'm the one who ownz..........

-Revenant