Umm...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Does anyone know of a Digimon model or male cat model like Marygold but male? Is somebody already making one?

If not then could somebody make one?

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Here's a Khajiit form Morrowind, notice the one in the background(the female) looks likes Marygold, the other is a male and I want it to look similar but with no clothes and more catty face. Basically male version of Marygold.
Khajiit.jpg

Dunno of a good Digimon pic site, cause I know of alot Digimon but not the names so I can't really search for them indiviually.

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2004
Hmmm... maybe weregarurumon... no thats a wolf... pm/email/mail the guy who maid marygold... he/she may be able to help.

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Weregarurumon would be cool to see running around in UT 2k4. Garurumon is the wolf version i think. He even looks like those wierd freaky people with mohawks and green hair and stuff(the Hellions?).

weregarurumon.gif
weregarurumon.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 2, 2004
I forget Hide the maker of the great koyryuu made those. Though hasn't he been a little gone lately?

Aug 2, 2004
The chameleon owns hide :D. Nice to see in these parts :D. So it seems that hide saves the day :d.

The Helios

Keeper of the Ancient Ones
Apr 17, 2004
The mod could be called "UT-Zoo"? No, really, I like the chameleon.

Lei Hng Wei

The magnificent!
Jun 26, 2004
Hide said:
And, my chameleon. :)

That koala is my favorite.

Ooo, more models. Nice chameleon. Do the eyes move independently of each other and is the transparency effect constantly on the move?

Crickey! Someone has to make a heavy metal version of Waltzing Mathilda to go along with the koala. :lol:

Hide

or Dr.Jekill
Apr 23, 2004
IZANAGI Co. Tokyo
Originally Posted by SaD
Is it supposed to be an exclusive mod-model or is there a modelrelease , too ?

Originally Posted by Darth_Chaos
Will the mod also come out for 2k4 though?
It seems that there is no place where you can download only the models.
And, the mod is only for ut2k3.
However, the models can be used without the mod.

Originally Posted by Lei Hng Wei
Ooo, more models. Nice chameleon.
This chameleon is not my "new" model. :)
It's here.
http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/sections/show_model.php?id=321
(However I'm going to make a new chameleon.)

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Hey hide, you think you could do a cat man or a mouse man?

This game needs more furries! Afterall, they have Skaarj and those other lizard things, why not have more weird races?

N@Sc

Aneurysm
May 23, 2004
-{SC}- Renamon said:
Hey hide, you think you could do a cat man or a mouse man?

This game needs more furries! Afterall, they have Skaarj and those other lizard things, why not have more weird races?

i dont think atari and epic think that fun fuzzy creatures belong in a world where evry is slaughtering evry1 (i mean a brutal frenzy tournement:D):p :lol:

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
Hmmm... What about Loboman, can't find a pic of him, it's like not very many seen the spirit season but he looks kinda like this weird jedi/wolf thing.