Two new UT1 mutators.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

H0B

King of the Jungle
Dec 15, 2003
hob.hellsoap.com
I made a couple of new mutators for the original Unreal Tournament:

The first one is a new version of GibFight:
GibFight Download
Here's the readme for info about it:
GibFight Readme

The second one is called UltraHard:
UltraHard Download
This mutator makes maps in Unreal Tournament ultrahard by increasing the max health of monsters, making monsters regenerate health, respawning monsters after a set amount of time, and spawning more monsters called minimosters.
You can set the respawnrate and the minimonster amount in the mod menu.

Stakhanov

Invisible Pink Unicorn
Apr 7, 2002
France - Paris 14eme
Visit site
Whoa... the UltraHard mutator is nuts , I tried one of the easiest SP maps on easy mode with the mutator at highest settings and it's harder than Xidia on Unreal mode ! Even tentacles are a threat now...

Gibfight was very amusing , but the gibs themselves aren't effective enough (except the nali head) , it would be better to have a high damage level for a much lower rate of fire instead of being forced to spawn 32 carcasses per dead player to have some ammo. Also , since monster gibs can't be eaten or thrown they quickly hurt my framerate... it would make sense that a creature's gibbed claw would hurt more than a human arm , why not add a generic creature gib gun weapon for theses ?

Oct 8, 2004
hehe, ifound the globe in gibfight..(but im not goin to be a spoiler and ruin it for everyone)

btw, are the things like globes and the gibball the hidden bonus options, or are the bonus things the options like permagibs.

if its the things like perma gibs, well then i had all the bonus options from the install, and everything was in the ingame readme.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Yeah, that's what usually happens to un-maintained, old links. They break. :p

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
XepptizZ said:
Rusty ole links I guess.

So you're a moderator?
I like to think so. I have the ability, but there's not much to moderate.

XepptizZ

What are you lookin at...
May 17, 2004
In solitude
Nemephosis said:
I like to think so. I have the ability, but there's not much to moderate.

If you want I can swear and curse a little:lol:

Stakhanov, thnx, but I was just curious at those weird bonnus things afor mentioned.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
How d'ya like that. I PM'd Stakhanov about Gibfight, asked him to send it to my hotmail address..... he adds me to his list in MSN and then doesn't send me Gibfight. :p

Stak, just so you know, I'm not on MSN often.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
aw crap..... it's not Gibfight I'm looking for, it's Corpsemania.

Stak, I'm just gonna go ahead and take you off my MSN list. You should probably do so for me too, I won't be on often.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
They probably were a long long time ago.

In fact it may be so long already, that they're on the old Planetunreal modsquad site.