Turret camping... Delicious plant or Fiendish vegitable?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Turret camping

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zombiewoof

Rokk Fiddler, Farmer
Oct 2, 2003
Oaksterdam, California
Visit site
Turret farming is a fine art. A strategic balancing act of topology and energy. They are easy to take out yet, if place intellegently they can be paralysing. It's too easy to fukkup and over do it and drain your own teams ass with. It's one of those things that make the game unique.
Relax, I play half the time as a ranger anyway.
:lol:
Oh, and by the way, way to bump an eight month old thread!

Last edited:

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
Cheap? Are you people retarded? Nothing is cheap in an online game. It might be "lame" but cheap, no. Smart players use everything the game has to offer them to their advantage. They find what works best, and they use it. That's called playing smart. If Covet places turrets about your deploys, and you're to damn dumb to whip out a shock lance or grenade launcher to take them out in a few seconds before you die, then die with your dignity and keep your mouth shut. You died of yours and your own teams shortcomings and inability to properly defend your own base. Get over the fact that you keep dying to a simple rocket turret rather than losing in a skill of battle (of which you obviously have none anyways), and learn how to dodge. Honestly. All I hear is "omfg TKer this and omfg Camper that!" In game with doging mechanics like this, if you die to such "lame" tactics, they are only working because you're horrible.

Period.

Mantik

Master Beta
Apr 2, 2004
Philthy
DAMNIT COVET. I didn't pay attention to the date. Now my rancid posting has no effect.

Regardless, I still hate and loathe you all except for Raccoon.. who I love with every fiber of my penis.

[LNS]ICovetYourChild

=vÐ=ICovetYourChild
Feb 2, 2004
Excellent... excellent... *tents fingers*

But I do agree with your ranting, mantik... turret camping successfully is an art...

Status
Not open for further replies.