TTR, another mod that just won't die :D

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

chuckus

Can't stop the bum rush.
Sep 23, 2001
Visit site
I know a lot of you HATE TTR with a passion but due to the fact I was really into the WW2 Genre back then and I had waited so damn long for it that i HAD to like, it has a special place in my heart.

Apparently it has a community version like INF, unfortunately it sorely lacks the talent the INF community has brought to the table.

I think TTR could have been great but it focused too hard on the details rather than the fundamentals (like movement, gameplay etc.) Everyone touted its features but no one seemed to criticize the implementation of these features.

Anyway, I was hoping someone here with the slightest of modeling and UT modding capabilities could step up and fix those god awful hand models in TTR. For the love of god they are hideous. It's like storming the beaches of normandy as Quasimodo.

Well check out their Interim forums if you were into the mod like I was.

http://www.dustinb.com/ttr/index.php