ttr 1.3 ww2 realist mod for UT.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Vega-don

arreté pour detention de tomate prohibée
Mar 17, 2003
Paris suburbs
Visit site
i lost that mod ages ago but theire is still a weekly event, sunday evening (gmt).

this mod is cool.
and whats cooler is that theires a link with the mod already installed with the latest open gl ut driveR. you only need to download, extract, configure your keys,and play. nothing else to download, no mutties, custom maps.

i edited, due to me not wanting to get banned, but look in http://forums.thethirdreich.com/
ttr 1.3 standalone. extract all in another path than ut (for me its c:jeux2 ). wait sunday, play.

try it, its fun. its free.

shot00053gm.jpg

Last edited:

shift

Pineapples Lover
Sep 27, 2005
Spain
robotictwin.com
Hi, guys.
Nice to see your interest in TTR :)

The FTP server is down now. Anyway, you can get the 1.3 update, fixed and with all maps, here. That's not the standalone, but you all have UT already installed, so installing that 1.3 will be enough to start playing.

That's all. I hope to see you this Sunday!

Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
you know distributing a standalone version with core files from unreal tournament without purchasing a license from epic games is warez...

Arethusa

We will not walk in fear.
Jan 15, 2004
No, actually, I am referring to this big bad evil warez— of a game that is almost as old as my car. Might as well ban some people for talking about the Underdogs.

zeep

:(
Feb 16, 2001
Visit site
Talking about warezing beyond this point is useless since the link with the standalone version is dead anyway. But in the first place okay it wasn't appropiate in bu.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by Shift. If there's anything worth mentioning with regards to the next version of TTR then don't hesitate to post around these parts.

shift

Pineapples Lover
Sep 27, 2005
Spain
robotictwin.com
zeep said:
Anyway, thanks for stopping by Shift. If there's anything worth mentioning with regards to the next version of TTR then don't hesitate to post around these parts.

Thanks, zeep. Hope to see you around in TTR again :)
Same applies to Midwinter (hey, colega ;)) and the rest of you INFers.

Sorry for the problems with the standalone thing. Noone in the TTR community meant to cause problems with the BeyondUnreal moderation here in the INF forums. Apologies.

TTR:UT development is officialy dead, but some guys at the community keep setting up servers and updating the mod. Right now we're testing a new patch that will improve some gameplay issues and add more stability (v1.3.5). It'll probably will be ready for this Sunday. So keep an eye at the forums to grab it if you want to try some TTR.

Finally, and just in case some of you still don't know about TTR and are curious about it, I post the link to its forums: http://forums.thethirdreich.com. I hope to see some of you around there.

Later :)