TSE Delta

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
:eek: SaD you might wanna' check Delta's mirrors. I tried again but it's not on any of the links (tried them all for the second time) :(

Bad news if it's sotm on the front page ;)

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
You are right .
Don´t know what the prob is . It´s at the right place at my FTP-Folder.
It points to the right place in the database.

I upload it again .

Thanx for the info Klasnic .:)

Edit : All files on the Release-Queue aren´t working , too .
I mail the BU-Staff about this ASAP.

Edit 2 : I checked NaliCity and tried to download some maps uploaded at the 5th. The mirrors aren´t working , too .
I upload everything from the Release-Queue and TSE-Delta again .They should get mirrored in a few hours.

Last edited:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
I got a reply from the BU-Staff .

As a result of the server-move they have to re-do the file mirroring.

All we can do is to wait , till TSE Delta and the others are mirrored again .

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Just a heads up to everyone, the Filefront servers are currently got a 1 hour+ waiting time (I only bothered with the bravo pack, but i assume its for every pack)

Best go elsewhere for now.

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Random Elite said:
Just a heads up to everyone, the Filefront servers are currently got a 1 hour+ waiting time (I only bothered with the bravo pack, but i assume its for every pack)

Best go elsewhere for now.
Ouch.

At least that's not as bad as the wait times that a couple of Distros had back when I was downloading Klasnic's "Nikita" skin (56K Warning)! :lol::

[SCREENSHOT]http://www.undergroundnotes.com/wkett/starrymightspics/FileFront-Distro5&2HaveSERIOUSProblems!.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Starry Might said:
Ouch.

At least that's not as bad as the wait times that a couple of Distros had back when I was downloading Klasnic's "Nikita" skin (56K Warning)! :lol::

*PIC*

:lol: lmao nice one Starry! Yes even FilePlanet's wait times are less than FileFront's have been for the past two weeks. Downloading anything from BU & MapRaider FF mirrors or FF's public servers have had massive queues of late :eek:

Last edited:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
klasnic said:
:lol: lmao nice one Starry! Yes even FilePlanet's wait times are less than FileFront's have been for the past two weeks. Downloading anything from BU & MapRaider FF mirrors or FF's public servers have had massive queues of late :eek:
:D

BTW, that picture was NOT doctored in any way, in case anybody's wondering.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Starry Might said:
Ouch.

[SCREENSHOT]http://www.undergroundnotes.com/wkett/starrymightspics/FileFront-Distro5&2HaveSERIOUSProblems!.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]

ROFLMAO!

Let's all wait 354 years 48 days 22 hours and 22 minutes to get a file!

Last edited:

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
zomg I thought it was doctored :eek:

Luckily once I noticed there were queues I moved most of them to FileFront publics instead of hosted. Phew :lol:

Turret 49

Doomer at heart
Jun 26, 2004
Starry Might said:

Umm... Are some people too stupid to use the other servers?

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
We could have joked that's nearly as long as it takes MäxX to make a skin pack only he got there before us :lol:

[EDIT] Those people are surely not still queueing lmao

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Ok, noticed major problem when TSE interacts with the Elektra Model.

Not only do the TSE bots clone themselves, but they have cloned Elektra and stuck her on their team! The cheating bastards!

I used the .exe version, if someone has the Manual version and Elektra model on their system, can they try and see if it happens with that as well?

I think it was just alpha pack, as I remember alot of orange and blue backgrounds for bot portraits. But it may have been more...

Too bad, MaXX's voice was funny :lol:

I was all set up to have a nice war, then this happens...

Last edited:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Random Elite said:
Ok, noticed major problem when TSE interacts with the Elektra Model.

Not only do the TSE bots clone themselves, but they have cloned Elektra and stuck her on their team! The cheating bastards!

I used the .exe version, if someone has the Manual version and Elektra model on their system, can they try and see if it happens with that as well?

I think it was just alpha pack, as I remember alot of orange and blue backgrounds for bot portraits. But it may have been more...

Too bad, MaXX's voice was funny :lol:

I was all set up to have a nice war, then this happens...
Uh-oh, sounds like a name conflict! :eek:

Random Elite

Jul 9, 2005
Earth
Also, I've only tried it with Elektra in her normal armour, but there are 3 other variants (no armour, heavy armour and stealth) and thus 3 more variables.

You sure about name conflict? Don't remember a TSE member called Elektra...I'll see if the TSE review helps...

EDIT: Yes, the last Member of TSE Alpha is called Elektra.

Last edited: