trying to run a server, cant find the info i need anywhere

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Eduardo911

Jul 8, 2004
trying to add CloneBandits to my already existing dedicated server (linux not that that prolly matters). ive got one set up with a whole crapload of gametypes that are all selectable using MapVote. what i'd like to know is what my GameConfig line for CloneBandits would need to look like for me to add it to my mapvote?

i.e. heres the gameconfigs i have now

GameConfig=(GameClass="XGame.xCTFGame",Prefix="CTF",Acronym="CTF",GameName="Capture The Flag",Mutators="DemoRecord4.DemoRecord,MutGameSpeedA.MutGameSpeedA",Options=)
GameConfig=(GameClass="XGame.xDeathMatch",Prefix="DM",Acronym="DM",GameName="DeathMatch",Mutators="DemoRecord4.DemoRecord,MutGameSpeedA.MutGameSpeedA",Options=)
GameConfig=(GameClass="Onslaught.ONSOnslaughtGame",Prefix="ONS",Acronym="ONS",GameName="Onslaught",Mutators="DemoRecord4.DemoRecord,MutGameSpeedA.MutGameSpeedA",Options=)
GameConfig=(GameClass="XGame.xTeamGame",Prefix="DM",Acronym="DM",GameName="Team DeathMatch",Mutators="DemoRecord4.DemoRecord,MutGameSpeedA.MutGameSpeedA",Options=)
GameConfig=(GameClass="XGame.xBombingRun",Prefix="BR",Acronym="BR",GameName="Bombing Run",Mutators="DemoRecord4.DemoRecord,MutGameSpeedA.MutGameSpeedA",Options=)
GameConfig=(GameClass="UT2k4Assault.ASGameInfo",Prefix="AS",Acronym="AS",GameName="Assualt",Mutators="DemoRecord4.DemoRecord,MutGameSpeedA.MutGameSpeedA",Options=)
GameConfig=(GameClass="XGame.xDoubleDom",Prefix="DOM",Acronym="DOM",GameName="Double Domination",Mutators="DemoRecord4.DemoRecord,MutGameSpeedA.MutGameSpeedA",Options=)
GameConfig=(GameClass="SkaarjPack.Invasion",Prefix="DM",Acronym="INV",GameName="Invasion",Mutators="DemoRecord4.DemoRecord,MutGameSpeedA.MutGameSpeedA",Options=)
GameConfig=(GameClass="XGame.xDeathMatch",Prefix="DM",Acronym="IG",GameName="InstaGib",Mutators="DemoRecord4.DemoRecord,XGame.MutInstaGib,MutGameSpeedA.MutGameSpeedA",Options=)
GameConfig=(GameClass="XGame.xDeathMatch",Prefix="DM",Acronym="HIG",GameName="Hyper InstaGib",Mutators="DemoRecord4.DemoRecord,XGame.MutInstaGib,MutGameSpeedB.MutGameSpeedB",Options=)

that was sorta messy but just tryin to make sure i'm making clear what im asking cuz even i'm not entirely sure how to word it :lol:

Last edited:

Al[Demiurge]

Oct 23, 2003
www.demiurgestudios.com
I don't know what exactly GameConfig is, but I suspect hte right thing is:
GameConfig=(GameClass="Clones.ClonesGame",Prefix="CLN",Acronym="CLN",GameName="Clone Bandits",Mutators="DemoRecord4.DemoRecord,MutGameSpeedA.MutGameSpeedA",Options=)