1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trying not to die off. Must maintain species.

Discussion in 'Other Stuff' started by QUALTHWAR, Oct 31, 2020.

1. QUALTHWAR

QUALTHWAR Baitshop opening soon.

I would look into doing something else. it's not too late. when i was a mechanic, some places i worked at paid you by the job. It seemed like many jobs were something i never did before. So then there is this learning curve and that kills you on time which equates to pay.

then there was dangerous stuff and hurting my body. i didn't have to drive anywhere except work, usually, so that part i never experienced. i finally got tired of it, and my back couldn't handle it anymore so i went to college. but the trick with college is to try and do a 2-year degree, get your diploma and get out and start working. you have to mostly live on student loans, so that's why you want to get the biggest bang for your buck and just do a 2-year degree. I had to intern for awhile just to get something to put on my resume and get my foot in the door somewhere.

oosyxxx likes this.
  2. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

Nice! It sounds like Flexeril can also induce drowsiness, so it looks like a perfect fit.

3. oosyxxx

oosyxxx teh3vilspa7ula

Getting a COVID vaccine on Wednesday. Pfizer. Will update if anything interesting happens.

4. Manticore

Manticore Official BUF Birthday Spammer

Hope you feel better...take care.