1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trouble playing USkaarj

Discussion in 'Uskaarj News and Announcements' started by olivehehe_03, Apr 11, 2005.

1. olivehehe_03

olivehehe_03 New Member

Hello. I took one look at USkaarj and just HAD to download it, but the problem is, I can't get it to work. I've tried going into community>user mods> and activating it from there, but it thinks that my CD-Key is invalid. I've got a legitimate copy of the game, and all the other mods I have work fine, but i just seem to be having trouble with yours. Any idea what's wrong?

2. barnEbiss

barnEbiss New Member

have you tried running the Uskaarj.bat file??
    also try deleting the ini file in the uskaarj system dir and running the mod from the bat file so it generats new ones.