Trine 2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Bought two copies of this for me and my nephew and it has been an absolute blast. Watch for Steam sales, and when this title goes on sale, BUY IT. It will be the best $3.74 you will ever spend. There's also a free demo. :tup:

Graphics are absolutely spectacular and gameplay is casual enough to jump in at any time. Great mix of puzzle solving and goblin slaying action.

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcuQH3lmin8[/M]

I'm also *really* looking forward to "The Cave" which looks similar, but it's from the guy who did Monkey Island.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
well it's certainly beautiful.
shame I cannot get into side-scrollers. doesn't matter how good they look or how well they handle. just can't do it. pretty sure I haven't played a side-scroller since SEGA Genesis.

maybe someday if I do a lot of traveling and only have my laptop with me, I'll have to go back and remember these kinds of games so I have something very casual to play.
but on a desktop? can't get into it. spoiled I guess.