Triggers and stuff

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

drcyborg

Unreal WV
Apr 26, 2003
NY, USA
Agree. I think someone's gotta put together a good advanced triggers & emitters tutorial. UDNs is weak and wiki's covers the basics, the other stuff is kinda written in suahelion. To make it all work well, you should do it on paper (or notepad) first so you know the emitter sequences by number and then work out the scripts in UED. I wish I knew where there was a better tutorial, oh, that and a gmax .ace export script(Supposed to be on CD3?).

{Terminator}

Cybernetic Organism
Advanced Triggers HERE!

Visit my website, below.
You will find a basic & advanced triggers tutorial on the tutorials page. If you still have problems mail me, I'm gonna put a proper tutorial onlin with itsw own page soon but this will have to do for now. I hope it helps.
Also PLEASE give feedback on my site, you can sign the geustbook or write a quick e-mail in the box at the bottom of the homepage.
And download some cool stuff from my site while your'e there!

Attachments

• BarneyKill.gif
    BarneyKill.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 12