Transformers (originals)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Michelrpg

Jul 6, 2005
yeah hey folks, i'm a major fan of the Unreal Tournament game, but an even bigger fan of transformers. But to my disappointment, the only real cool skin for Ut is that of Megatron (which I use as well in the game), but I'd love to see more (ultra magnus, optimus prime, unicron maybe, galvatron, soundwave etc, you get the idea). Voicepacks would also be nice, though maybe I can make those myself as well (I have a few of the shows on my pc, I just need to find out how to take out the lines said and place them into Ut taunts and stuff, seeing as unrealED messes up on my comp).

it would really be appreciated. I know fileplanet-something has 2 skins I liked, but it wont let me sign up, plus I believe you need to pay for it =/ (it is against my principles to buy a game, and then having to pay for extras after that).

help would really be appreciated :), if you need pics of the mentioned characters, I can easily get those. my msn is nnemmessiss@yahoo.com, and my aim is Michelrpg. yahoo! is nnemmessiss.

I hope i'll hear from someone :)

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Hi!

Yap, Transformers was a real great TV-series, no doubt about it.

On SkinCity there are at least 2 versions of optimus prime to download:

version UT2k3 and version UT2k4

There might be more there, just try the search-option (search for models) ;)

And for the other Bots, it would be great, if you could ad some pics to your req., so anyone ones what you want exactly :)

good luck and happy fraggin'

EDIT: Oh, I think you`re talking about UT(99), sorry. Than just forget the links, but adding pix would still be a good idea ;)

RE-EDIT: FilePlanet sucks :p

Last edited by a moderator:

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Welcome Michelrpg .

As MäxX mentioned , Pics are a must . :)

Good luck with your request.

I know fileplanet-something has 2 skins I liked, but it wont let me sign up, plus I believe you need to pay for it =/ (it is against my principles to buy a game, and then having to pay for extras after that).

There is an option to download it without paying for it , but most of the time you have to wait in line .
You must register , but it´s free. Anyways , FailPlanet sux.

Last edited:

Michelrpg

Jul 6, 2005
I registered there, then it keeps telling me that im not logged in v.v;

oh, and as for the pics. I will need to look through a few parts/shows, so that you will get a good idea of the face, front, and back.

[edit]

I made a few decent ones. I still want to make a few of Jazz, prowl, and maybe a few others. Hope these help

god this is gonna take a long time. I hope its not forbidden to multipost pics >_>;;

Attachments

• galvatron back.jpg
    galvatron back.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 6
  • galvatron face.jpg
    galvatron face.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 4
  • galvatron front.jpg
    galvatron front.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 5
  • optimus behind.jpg
    optimus behind.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 4
  • optimus prime face.jpg
    optimus prime face.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 2

Michelrpg

Jul 6, 2005
and a few others

Attachments

• optimuse pose.jpg
    optimuse pose.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
  • soundwave art.jpg
    soundwave art.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 6
  • soundwave front.jpg
    soundwave front.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 4
  • soundwave legs.jpg
    soundwave legs.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
  • soundwave_back.jpg
    soundwave_back.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 5

Michelrpg

Jul 6, 2005
ok, 7 more to go v.v;;

Attachments

• ultra magnus face2.jpg
    ultra magnus face2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 2
  • ultra magnus front.jpg
    ultra magnus front.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 2
  • ultra magnus side.jpg
    ultra magnus side.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 2
  • unicron back.jpg
    unicron back.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 3
  • unicron back 2.jpg
    unicron back 2.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 6

Michelrpg

Jul 6, 2005
ok, the last few. Sorry for the multiposting :/

oh, and as for unicrons eye, just imagine both his eyes glowing. It was the best detailed pic I could get of his face =/

Attachments

• unicron front.jpg
    unicron front.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 10
  • unicron face.jpg
    unicron face.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 6

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Great reference pics though for a prospective modeller. As with the guys, I've seen them for 2k3 and 2k4 but UT is b4 my time. Good luck with the request as these models done well (not like the boxey things I saw) would be cool. I'd imagine some of those newer models might just have voice packs that the authors 'may' put into UT or make available for someone else to :) Hope that helps for now, Michel... :2thumb:

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Yap, great reference pics! Hopefully it will be done by someone, and will be done good. I think "shrinked" Optimus would be a little bit of challenge for Xan :)

Michelrpg

Jul 6, 2005
optimus and ultra magnus could be made with the Xan skin, or xan mark II (editing a lot). I guess soundwave could be done with a normal Xan skin, and Galvatron and Unicron could be done with the Warboss model. Off course, this is a mere n00b speaking >_>;

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Michelrpg said:
optimus and ultra magnus could be made with the Xan skin, or xan mark II (editing a lot). I guess soundwave could be done with a normal Xan skin, and Galvatron and Unicron could be done with the Warboss model. Off course, this is a mere n00b speaking >_>;

That`s right, but it just won`t look like "real" Soundwave *g* but worth a try ;)

Michelrpg

Jul 6, 2005
Well, in that case a completely new model could be made (like with the Mr Burns and Megatron ones), but I think that would take a lot of time =/. Its a request for a skin, but I wouldnt want to ask an incredibly annoying task either =/

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Maybe there are some good robot models available, reskinning one of these could fit well.

Maybe one of our cracks knows some good ones :)

Michelrpg

Jul 6, 2005
Later today I'll start work on my Megatron voicepack btw. I have found a good tutorial for it, and I think I can make a good voicepack (well, a start anyways) from the various lines in the movie alone.

Michelrpg

Jul 6, 2005
managed to get a decent shot of Ultra Magnus' back.

Attachments

• magnus back.jpg
    magnus back.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 6

Michelrpg

Jul 6, 2005
*bumps*

I guess I will be learning how to make skins myself, even though I know **** about coding. Anyone have any good tutorials or tips?