Trainer Girl

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
i was looking at the screen shot on skincity and noticed a picture off to the side kinda cut off that looked like This model/skin supported TeamColors when i download and install i go to the player section and chose red team and her skin doesnt change on none of them, does this support TC and i installed it wrong or what?

klasnic

ra ra rat Putin!
Jan 24, 2004
Waterford, Ireland
Cantar, I believe SaD said that only one of the skins supports team colours... I have it here but haven't looked at it yet. If no-one else confirms I'll let you know for sure later :)

Cantar

Jun 26, 2004
klasnic said:
Cantar, I believe SaD said that only one of the skins supports team colours... I have it here but haven't looked at it yet. If no-one else confirms I'll let you know for sure later :)

ur right i opened it up and only saw 1 that supported teamcolors =/ but it looked nice want back into the game and found that skin and tryed it out works fine!

sorry to have bortherd you, maby i can talk the makers into createing a teamcolor for the stormtrooper girl =)