[trailers] Riddick C-1

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Holy ****.. are you saying what i think you're saying? :)

*downloads

Sweet... theres something abotu pitch black that i really like.. not quite the acting or cheese.. but the ideas for the universe, and characters.

Bring it, looks fun (if not the most original ;))

Last edited:

Destro7000

Beware the Apartment Emus
Aug 12, 2002
Bristol, UK
www.gamersa.barrysworld.net
Sweet... theres something abotu pitch black that i really like.. not quite the acting or cheese.. but the ideas for the universe, and characters.

Bring it, looks fun (if not the most original

I like the comic-book style characters in pb1 and how they confront each other, (pfft to the aliens, they were a side-story) shame they're not bringing back the other two leading roles (esp. Keith David) but it's good to see Judi Dench and Thandie Newton in the cast.

And Beerbaron, you have you idea how sarcastic that sounded :D

=D7K=

edhe

..dadhe..
Jun 12, 2000
Scotland
www.clanci.net
Personally i'd've rathered that (aside from making my own language) at the end of PB Riddick hadn't softened, and that silly scene with the chick getting taken hadn't have happened. And the larvae loophole was a bit suspect.. but hey, still an enjoyable film.

Overall though, it was Riddick that was the film.

But :tup: to continuing the character, hopes are highish :)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
:tup:
I saw pb recently and liked the atmosphere in it. I'll be looking forward to see this movie!

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
just to remind everyone, because it seemed like just about everyone in the last CoR thread had it wrong, CoR 1-3 are prequels to PB.

in the first two movies Johns hasn't even gotten on his trail yet and he's only a side character in the third chronicle, these movies deal with Riddick before all that happened and supposedly before he was a cold hearted killer

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
btw. are these movies based on some famous novels? seems as if some of you are "in the know". if so, which novel would this be?