Tracer Help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Nosaj

Jan 23, 2008
How do I use tracers in INF 2.9? I activated both Real Targets and Bullet Flight Sounds, but none seem to work.

Thanks

geogob

Koohii o nomimasu ka?
Tracers are always present in infiltration.

Real tracers is more than just tracers. Its a totally different hit detection system. It also has improved tracers effects.

To use tracers with Real Targets, you have to configure your loaded with the appropriate inventory item. You can choose tracer color and frequency (one in five or one in three).

Note that real targets may not work correctly with some mutators. If you encounter any issues (e.g. tracers not working due to some mutator released after real target) drop me a note. I'll see what can be done to work around the issue.

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
I am no expert, but isn't tracer ammunition much more visible when fired in real life? In Infiltration I barely see them, even in dark, only through an Acog scope I see a green tracer appearing here and there.