tools

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

DarkVare

Jan 12, 2006
hi im new. i was wondering can anyone tell me what tools i need to make models and skins thanks in advance.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Welcome DarkVare .

It would be good , if we know for what game do you want to model/skin.

Here are some tools regarding skinning.

For UT-Skinning : UT Skinmaker and Skinmaker ModelPack .

For UT2003/2004 : UPaint comes with the game .

And it´s really useful , if you have a "paint"-program like Paint Shop Pro , Photoshop , PhotoImpact , Gimp (list goes on) .

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
DarkVare, what exactly is going on in your avatar?
Just wondering if it's targetable by the Kantham Kannon...

Welcome btw.

SaD

Skincollecting Fanatic
Sep 6, 2003
Germany
skincity.beyondunreal.com
Random Elite said:
Just wondering if it's targetable by the Kantham Kannon...

LOL-Big.gif

DarkVare

Jan 12, 2006
hi and thanks to all for your kind response. i will start making skins. then after while i will proceed to make models but skins first. oh and elite well for me is easy to understand but ok her goes. is a masked wrestler, (i am mexican and for some reason i love masked wrestling) with his girl grabbing here booty thats all is going on i hope you get it now.

Random Elite

Put your feet up and frag.
Jul 9, 2005
Earth
DarkVare said:
hi and thanks to all for your kind response. i will start making skins. then after while i will proceed to make models but skins first. oh and elite well for me is easy to understand but ok her goes. is a masked wrestler, (i am mexican and for some reason i love masked wrestling) with his girl grabbing here booty thats all is going on i hope you get it now.

Ah, k. Call me Random in the future. enjoy your stay and all that.:)

DarkVare

Jan 12, 2006
ok elite. i have a question with upaint i installed it and all but i can't find the archives to use (.upp and .psk) i thought it was the utx files but no. so can you direct me to a tutorial in this, thanks