Too Comfortable Controls?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-AEnubis-

fps greater than star
Dec 7, 2000
The Nicest Parts of Hell
I might give it a shot again. My problem doing that before was enemy projectiles were still re-rendered coming at me sometimes, or if not re-rendered, delayed to where I didn't see then early enough to react to them.

As well, it felt like I had to lead my hit-scan shots according to my target's ping, and not mine, which with a 120 on the server at the time was annoying as hell.

Turns2Ashes said:
Uhh, so now newnet changes player positions as well? Or are you just making up more stuff to fit your argument?

We're not arguing (in this thread).

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
-AEnubis- said:
I might give it a shot again. My problem doing that before was enemy projectiles were still re-rendered coming at me sometimes, or if not re-rendered, delayed to where I didn't see then early enough to react to them.

As well, it felt like I had to lead my hit-scan shots according to my target's ping, and not mine, which with a 120 on the server at the time was annoying as hell.
Yah, in fact in an earlier post of mine you'll see I had pretty polarized results on two different server. It's not toally reliable. I think it works well on Vipers because Raffi was smart enough to up the tickrate, but that is not always an option, and the servers that have a good tickrate are few and far between.