To those who called me friend.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sky

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Ok, well this is it. I have had enough of everything. My endurance for putting up with all the crap in my life is over. I have had all I can take from my ex-wife and her bull sheot. I am sick of people pulling me every which way to use me for what they want. I have had all I can take watching punk little kids talk like they are 49 years old. I am sick of seeing young people walking down the street with their pants hanging off their @sses. I am tired of all the things that were once beautiful are now nothing but trash. All things that were once sacred are now treated like dirt. I can’t cope with this crap anymore. So you guys have been like family..most of you anyway. Now there is only one thing left to say.....Goodbye. Sky

MRHYDE

Blah Blah Blah
Nov 10, 1999
Portland, ME
Visit site
Dude,

Just because no one else has your beliefs doesn't mean they are not worth believing. As for the ex-wife thing, well that is just that an ex-wife thing. It is in their contract to be a pain in the butt. You really should just try to relax a little, and have some fun. UT will be out soon, and then your agressions will have a channel, I will talk to you soon,

HYDE (jim)

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Sky,

Brother, you cant let all the bullsh1t get to you. Yeah there's some f|_|cked up people out there, who gives a rats @ss about 'em though as long as there is decent folk like you around. Whatever you hold sacred is indeed sacred, no matter what anyone else does or says.

Whenever the world starts closing in on me and the bull$hit starts piling up, I just take a step back, drop what I'm doing, and say "F#ck it, I'm playing UT" or go for a drive or a walk or kick a little Eye of the Tiger. Hell yeah! F#ck em all cuz I'm da man! Thats the attitude you gotta have...these people aint ever going away, the bs is always gonna be there, but we're not weak enough to let it get to us right?

Stick around bro. Talk to ya later.

LiquiD_SiN

[This message has been edited by LiquiD_SiN (edited 11-21-1999).]

O

OFUpYours

On the other hand..."IF" you knew that this was the way is was suppose to be and that it would continue to get worse perhaps it would be easier to understand. There IS a reason for everything.
Knowing what is coming makes it easier to deal with along the way and makes sense out of things that otherwise wouldnt make sense...kinda like the way you feel now.
Well, this crazy world was suppose to be like this now and unfortuately will just continue to deteriorate...but....for a reason. Not just haphazardous caos and confusion.

Cammy

Nymphomaniac
Nov 24, 1999
Singapore
Visit site
Read some inspirational literature. Serious, that's what I do when I'm down in the dumps myself. Authors like Krishnamurti, Kahlil Gibran, Alan Watts, Gary Zukav, Gloria Karpinski, Joel Goldsmith, Swami Satchidananda and the Tibetan monk Chogyam Trungpa can provide a great deal of guidance and emotional support. Read them. I recommend it.

bullet2.gif

Yoooouuuu wanna daaaannce?...

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I once felt the same way you do. I felt like the world was caving in on me and that I could not keep up with what was exspected of me. This was back when I was a freshmen in a very snoty/clicky high school. Things got so bad that I was considering ending my life. I couldn't handle my problems that I was having with people at school. I always felt like I was under a microscope. The worst part about it was that the teachers were just as bad as the students. If you were not apart of the cool crowd the teachers would have nothing to do with you. I some how made it through that year. Over the summer something just happened to me. My total attitude changed about life. I thought that if I killed myself, that would just make the people that I hate happy. I wanted to stick around and make there lifes' a living hell. I was no longer going to take **** from anyone. I didn't care if I didn't live up to what they wanted. I looked at them as a bunch of lemmings that were to afraid to step out of line because of what the others would think. I found myself to be much happier. If some said something to me that I didn't like I told them to go **** themselves. You can't let other people get to you. Instead practice and finding out what you enemies weak spots are and exploit them. Go ahead and say things that you normaly wouldn't say. That is the stuff that hurts the most. As for your wife. Tell her that she was the worst **** in bed. Tell her that when you had sex you had to think about other girls just to get off and if you really want to get to her. Try and find a new girlfriend (this will make you happier also) and tell your ex-wife all the things that this girls does for you that your wife didn't do or couldn't do. One last thing, if there is a kid involved, stick around for the kid since they need you the most. If you took your life, the kid is going to have all kinds of problems through out life. They may even feel that they are to blame for your death. You owe it to your child if you have one. Just hang in there Sky. Thing will get better I promise. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif