To Pass Judgement, One Requires...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

TK v3

He Who Sucks Righteously At Mapping
Feb 16, 2003
South-East England
Visit site
... user input.

I've been playing around with some of my older maps as of late, and have come up with two versions of ICSMH.

Selection A has bots that can't drive to save their lives, but I can set it up for defending... plus, it has a jump and a more complex track, which may prove entertaining.

Selection B has bots that do drive on the roads. Hurrah... but the track is less inspiring and, in my opinion, quite fugly at the mo. I can add to it, but it's going to be a real bugger with adding things like barrels or suchlike. It's a bit... spare, at the moment.

Attachments

• proposition.gif
    proposition.gif
    132.4 KB · Views: 49

CoolDude

Feb 22, 2003
Netherlands
Visit site
To be honest Tony, I don't like the ICSMH maps.
In my opinion a map should be playable in both single and multiplayer, with correct botsupport.

Bots suck at vehicles if not driven in open spaces (and not only bots tbh ;) ).
If you really wanna make a vehicle map, maybe you should try something completely different.

Don't see it as critisism, it's just my personal feeling about these maps.
:cool:

TK v3

He Who Sucks Righteously At Mapping
Feb 16, 2003
South-East England
Visit site
Yeah, that was a feeling about the first. It was good for one or the other, but not for both. And I really didn't want to wrestle with Terragen to create a piss-poor, but working, terrain.