To our guests

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
A bit earlier today we had 3 members and 49 guests browsing this forum according to the stats at the bottom of the page (I know, some might just not be logged in).

Why don't you unregistered guys grab yourself an account and start participating? Join the fun. Or madness, depending on how you look at it. The forums can be a harsh mistress at times, but domination can be fun too. Well...not that I...uhm..nevermind.

Anyways, get an account, get posting. The more the merrier.

No no, you're quite right. Cruel, dominating mistress are quite fun.
quagmire.gif

And yes, random guests, register and join in. We won't bite :)

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
6jauq

We're balky, we're moody, we're all a little looney,
And in this foroomy, we're invading your PC!

:B

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
beerbaron said:
And yes, random guests, register and join in. We won't bite :)

Unless requested, ofcourse. Turn to Hadmar if you're interested in the prices of our.. services.

PS. Damn sweeps!

The_Pikeman

Also known as Howski
Nov 20, 2001
Caerphilly, Wales
Visit site
/me beefs the Pikeman.

Yea but your fro the USA and therefore a physical representation of bush's master plans. Infact you are just a mini bush, and as I hate the USA and everything it stands for that beefing was for a reason....... everyone without the clap take a step forward, not so fas FTU you've been had!
-How.

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
That was the first thing that came to my mind when SaraP (Also known as "Queen Jargon of Teknika") came revisiting the forums. I miss his vitriolic humor as well. :(

Last edited:

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
when did spoonface come back o_O ?
ive noticed you fags seem to be letting code post again - short memorys or what :rolleyes:

Arethusa

We will not walk in fear.
Jan 15, 2004
Hey guys, I really think this thread is going to convince people to sign up and post.

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I wasn't trying to get people to sign up for this thread alone.

Some people feel the need to jump into a thread, posting a totally unrelated two-liner yelling OMG fagets, hoping to spark a "debate" and that's fine. Just another ordinary day in the wonderful world of Infiltration. If people look beyond this thread, even beyond Off Topic, I think they willl find that there is a flavor for everyone here.