To all you people that own Xboxes!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

If you have this game, do you enjoy it?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
Dec 21, 2001
monotony
Visit site
Imagofer said:
Ok, I went to EB, and tried to return the game... Well, I ask how much for the game, here is the speech:

"Hey, Is there any way I can return Pariah?" (me)
"No, sorry, we cannot accept returns"
"Why not?" (me)
"Well, its piracy, and our policy, sorry."
"Ok, how much do you give for Pariah?" (me)
"Let me check, says here... uhm... 8$"
"8$! Thats crap!" (me)
"Yea I know"
"Well, theres nothing i can do, but you can trade in 3, get 1 free." (me)
*I also had SOF: 2, and Bloodwake*
"Here take theese" (me)
"Ok, there you go, you get a game"
*I took SW: EPisode III*

EIGHT DOLLARS! Thats bull!, but o well, im boycotting anything that has Digital Extremes & Groove Games on the box!

I notice you did not tell them the game was defective. Im sure EB has a policy for returning defective games within 7 days. Altho you prolly just would have gotten another copy of Pariah. You should start going to game crazy instead of EB (im not just pimping them because I used to work there... remember I got fired.) but their policy is try before you buy... This way you could have tried Pariah before laying down the 50 bucks to buy it. It really is a smarter way to shop. Knowing a game sucks before you buy.

Imagofer

-_-
Oct 4, 2004
Osaka, Japan
militaryspetproject said:
I notice you did not tell them the game was defective. Im sure EB has a policy for returning defective games within 7 days. Altho you prolly just would have gotten another copy of Pariah. You should start going to game crazy instead of EB (im not just pimping them because I used to work there... remember I got fired.) but their policy is try before you buy... This way you could have tried Pariah before laying down the 50 bucks to buy it. It really is a smarter way to shop. Knowing a game sucks before you buy.

Well, if I tell them that the game is defective it must have something wrong with it, I mean not work, come crached, breal something; but the game works just fine... that being said, I left out all the bugs and gliches - they arent defects (well in a way actually they are but...) they are just "flaws".

ANd about going to Gmaecrazy, what will that change.

One more thing, if you tell EB or Walmart or whoever you have a defective game, they will take it back and give you a brand new one.

Dec 21, 2001
monotony
Visit site
Imagofer said:
Well, if I tell them that the game is defective it must have something wrong with it, I mean not work, come crached, breal something; but the game works just fine... that being said, I left out all the bugs and gliches - they arent defects (well in a way actually they are but...) they are just "flaws".

One more thing, if you tell EB or Walmart or whoever you have a defective game, they will take it back and give you a brand new one.

I just told you. If a game is bad you will know before hand so you wont be dropping 50 bucks on a game you wont like. Therefore you wont have to worry about exchange policies. BTW there is a place aroudn here called electronics boutique that lets you exchange a game in 7 days for another one for any reason... even if it is just because you dont like it.

Imagofer

-_-
Oct 4, 2004
Osaka, Japan
oopsie your right. I am thinking of a different store... only I cant remember the name. dont know what the hell I was thinking.

Gamestop? Perhapps, Oh, and is EB owned by Gamespot now?

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Imagofer said:

lol. dood mang, she told you in her post what going to gamecrazy would change: getting to try it before you buy it, like, for dozens of minutes at a time so you don't end up tasting waste :)

Imagofer

-_-
Oct 4, 2004
Osaka, Japan
oosyxxx said:
lol. dood mang, she told you in her post what going to gamecrazy would change: getting to try it before you buy it, like, for dozens of minutes at a time so you don't end up tasting waste :)

Tes, but If i were to try it, I would like it, its just when you get to level 7, from there on in the game was crap, no funfactor whatsoever.

There would be no way, I could beat 6 levels of the game at gamecrazy, but i would figure that since the first levels were fun, so would the rest, - and yes the first few levels were extremely fun, but the rest were - well you know.

Dec 21, 2001
monotony
Visit site
Imagofer said:
Tes, but If i were to try it, I would like it, its just when you get to level 7, from there on in the game was crap, no funfactor whatsoever.

There would be no way, I could beat 6 levels of the game at gamecrazy, but i would figure that since the first levels were fun, so would the rest, - and yes the first few levels were extremely fun, but the rest were - well you know.

That wasnt what you said. YOu said most of the game was crap... including all levels with vehicles... and that the start menu was even laggy... Im sure these things were noticable before lvl 7.

Imagofer

-_-
Oct 4, 2004
Osaka, Japan
That wasnt what you said. YOu said most of the game was crap... including all levels with vehicles... and that the start menu was even laggy... Im sure these things were noticable before lvl 7.

Yes, the menu screen lagged, but about the vehicle, you dont see them before level 5 or something.