This is why I carry a gun

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

OpFor

Feeling suicide, thats O.K.
Apr 26, 2001
Visit site
No, kill ****tards like him. Wtf did that accomplish? If I had a bigger stick than that guy I would have gotten out of my car. :\

Lt.

Elitist bastard
Aug 11, 2004
in urban Michigan(mostly)
WHS.gif

______
(looks like the page is /.'ed, ill look for a mirror)

Last edited:

cracwhore

I'm a video game review site...
Oct 3, 2003
Visit site
Rostam said:
Yes kill all 'n-word'

Here here.

I guess some people in this thread never learned the fundamentals of 'Black People vs. 'n-words' in school...Shame.

First person to post the lessons taught by Chris Rock or Dave Chappelle wins a cookie....*waits for Nathan-dearest*

(I'm not allowed to say the 'n-word' :( ) *hopes Nathan-dearest doesn't pull out the Family Guy 'n-word' quote*

Speaking of silly videos....anybody else here ever see the 'Bumfights' videos? Teehee....

Last edited:

5eleven

I don't give a f**k, call the Chaplain
Mar 23, 2003
Ohio
Visit site
That one worked.

Didn't really look staged to me. Well at least not the part after that a$$hole started smacking the car. Whomever was driving looked to me like they were trying to get the fouck out of there.

I wouldn't want necessarily to carry a gun for that. I'd just like to get out and kick the guy's a$$.

Philophobos

May 11, 2001
Visit site
Oh dear God what an idiot.

I don't think shooting him is the answer, but if he accidently got his foot crushed and permanently damaged by the vehicle as it was trying to get away, I wouldn't lose too much sleep.

I dunno, maybe he could turn his life around and not be such an ass anymore, but as it stands now he needs to quit wasting my air.

Lt.

Elitist bastard
Aug 11, 2004
in urban Michigan(mostly)
well the cameraguy and the idiot definitely staged it (the wreckingbar or whatever was right over there by the cars, etc.) but I'm certain the driver had no idea what was happening to him/her.

Not really the kind of situation that requires a gun, better to get out of the car and fuck up that kids world. and failing that, kick around his friend with the camera and take his drivers license.

"officer, Bobby Johnson and his friend smashed up my car and threatened me with a tire-iron.
Ive got it on tape if you would like to see it..."
;)

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
What the f*ck?

Did anyone catch the reason why he was doing that? I really couldn't tell what the hell he ways trying to say. Real brave of him to assault some soccer mom in her minivan, by the way. If that would have been me, I would've calmly stepped out of the car and kicked the living sh*t out of him and then asked the cameraman for the tape so I can watch myself kicking his ass at home. :)

[C22]-Mort

Retired but wearing the tag with pride!
Aug 18, 2003
Cornwall
www.morte.force9.co.uk
Why d'ya need a gun?

You'd already have a car....and it's a LOT easier to claim you "Accidentally" ran the F@#ker over than "accidentally" shot him with the gun you happened to point at him :D

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Zundfolge said:
Jeez Rostam ... what's the guy's race have to do with it? What are you, some kind of Racist? :hmm:
Right... No, I love black people. Really. I used to go around buying black people drinks and then kicking the **** out of white folks.
Yeah.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
[C22]-Mort said:
Why d'ya need a gun?

You'd already have a car....and it's a LOT easier to claim you "Accidentally" ran the F@#ker over than "accidentally" shot him with the gun you happened to point at him :D
exactly ... a car is a lethal weapon.
Anyone who doubts that hasn't been hit by one ...

Besides : so what if the driver had a gun.
First you'd have to open the door or a window to shoot the idiot.

And by the way the driver obviously was panicking (or at least a terrible driver) I doubt he (or she) had been able to hit the broadside of a barn (never mind the danger of hitting any innocent bystanders).

And I guess calling a black idiot a nigger is an insult to the decent niggers everywhere ...

Last edited:

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Just for you, JaFo. Don't tell the other guys, but I was being sarcastic. Trying to ridicule the feeling that video was forcing on me. I hate videos like that.

TheShiningWizard

Because it's more fantastical.
Jun 26, 2000
Fuckaddled twit niggers like him represent everything that is wrong with black people. They are the idiots that make others afraid of good black people, such as myself. They are the reason why it seems so impressive that I not only graduated from high school and am attending college, but have also held all of my jobs for at least a year. The video disappointed me, as the title of this thread had me expecting him to be shot.

No, JaFO, calling a black idiot a "nigger" isn't an insult to black people everywhere. I know how good it makes people feel to play the "suck off the big black cock because white people are all racist" game, but if you don't know the difference between a nigger like him versus a nigger like Chris Rock, Will Smith, my buddy Michael, or myself, I hereby invite you to spend a couple weeks in my neighborhood. Maybe having the shit knocked out of you by a gang of "thugs" who don't like the fact that you made (omg!) eye contact will teach you a thing or two about the context.