This is something I never thought would happen to me...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
Did...did I just read somebody is stoked a 12 year old hit on him, and he going to fuck her? So confused. That couldn't of been understood correct? Language barrier right guys?

Mark-Wahlberg-Shock-and-Confused-Look.gif

Last edited:

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
When a mature (18+) girl hits on you and/or try to approach you on the internet (if that ever happens), you'll find out the fast way that she's:

A) Is a single mom desperate for sex.
B) Has serious RL issues.
C) Is a single mom desperate for sex.

No sane & clean girls hits on guys on the internet, that's impossible. Plus they don't have time for that.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
What's wrong with MILFs ?

The package also usually comes with B and may also come with the father in question. Not speaking from experience, but I've read/heard some fucked up story, a good reason to stay the fuck away from dumb and young single moms.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
I'd like one of you guys to point out where in this thread I said I want to do something to that girl.

Either I need to work on my english or you guys are phucking with me...

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
When a mature (18+) girl hits on you and/or try to approach you on the internet (if that ever happens), you'll find out the fast way that she's:

A) My girlfriend previous to the last one, I met in a forum much like this one. We were together for two years.

B) I have a date next week gained via the medium of Facebook.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
I don't buy that people here met their GFs/EX via Facebook without at least some background. SANE Woman just don't creep on random men's Facebook going "Hey, can we talk?".
Men creeping on a Girl's Facebook however...

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
I don't buy that people here met their GFs/EX via Facebook without at least some background. SANE Woman just don't creep on random men's Facebook going "Hey, can we talk?".
Men creeping on a Girl's Facebook however...

Yes, because it's absolutely "sane" to act prudely about things, to be the supernomal member of society that's playing hard to get and to end up not having kids before age 40 or, god forbid, 50 or even 60. Totally not the way mother nature has designed human beings.

That is until you realize that there is no barrier to prevent two consenting adults getting together and having some fun.

Anything that says otherwise is hogwash, a social construct designed to exacerbate sexual frustration and generate all sorts of commercial opportunities including those badly designed dating sites which are only interested in your money.

Think about it and let it take root.

Last edited:

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
this reminds me to when i was in this random chat site which mixed computer nerds with horse girl nerds for april fools.
Some random 18 year old girl started hitting me purely because i said i was 24.
That creeped me the fuck out too.