1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

This forum...

Discussion in 'Site Discussion / Suggestions' started by Vortex, Mar 20, 2000.

1. Vortex

Vortex My last status sucked

Ouch! I'd thought there'd be a lot of stuff to discuss in a forum about PU but I guess I was wrong. How many people visit this category anyway?

------------------
    Life is like a box of chocolate; you never know what your gonna get...but 9 times outta 10 it tastes like $hit.

Thanx to Sky for that one!

2. Cratus

Cratus New Member

Well, since i just started visiting these forums, I'll probably check this one for a while. But if there's not much going on i won't bother........ After a while /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

[​IMG]

-------------------------

~~Cratus~~
    Situation Critical

3. hal

hal Dictator Staff Member

At one time this forum had many more posts than it now does. It seems that QAPete and staff have done a little well-needed housekeeping!

[​IMG]
    Yes, I know I'm full of $I-IiT - but I'm Godlike dammit!

hal{PuF}

4. trinity

trinity Noli me tangere

well people come here, but noone posts since theres not that much to say...

[​IMG]
    "And since I am the ranking officer on this ship, if you don't like it, you can go to hell."

5. Sam_The_Man

Sam_The_Man I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism

How much can you say about a website? This forum mostly contains messages from people who just clicked on the forum at the top of the page.

[​IMG]
    If anyone discovers what the Universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.

6. Sam_The_Man

Sam_The_Man I am the Hugh Grant of Thatcherism

How much can you say about a website? This forum mostly contains messages from people who just clicked on the forum at the top of the page.

[​IMG]
    If anyone discovers what the Universe is for, and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarrely inexplicable.

7. Otter

Otter New Member

The websites ummmm errrrrr nice, kewl, great

[​IMG]
    If the boss was to catch me, would i still have a job?

8. trinity

trinity Noli me tangere

yep

[​IMG]
    "And since I am the ranking officer on this ship, if you don't like it, you can go to hell."

9. Vortex

Vortex My last status sucked

Hmm, I do believe by answer has been questioned. Thanx.

[​IMG]
    "The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when
    a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at or repair."