This forum sucks...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
...because there is no "show today's active threads" button

/me wants it back or put all forums together, I wont check 1000 subforums, thats just ghey

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
oh and i lost 1500+ posts. and now i have nothing... kinda i stil have my family my friends the opportunity to get a good school graduation and the chance for a good future but besides that i have nothing!

F*ck, I lost all my 24 leet posts
tomcat.gif

Claw

Weird little hermit on dried frog pills
Nov 3, 2001
Visit site
Originally posted by DavidM
...blahblah...

DavidM
Childish, pathetic and needs to grow up!
[ IMG ] ARGH! Now we gotta look at him too![ /IMG ]

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
Originally posted by DavidM
...because there is no "show today's active threads" button

/me wants it back or put all forums together, I wont check 1000 subforums, thats just ghey

Well, you can always click on the BeyondUnreal Forums link. That will take you to the main forum list page and you'll see a convenient link, on the top right, that says: "View New Posts". :rolleyes:

DavidM

Designer
Oct 28, 1999
www.muenni.ch
Re: Re: This forum sucks...

Originally posted by Prophetus

Well, you can always click on the BeyondUnreal Forums link. That will take you to the main forum list page and you'll see a convenient link, on the top right, that says: "View New Posts". :rolleyes:

but I just wanna see this forum's new posts because all the other forums here are ghey and unkool and all ppl there are chieldish and need to grow up

ehm, just like in here...oh well :/

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
you can also subscribe to a thread, when there are new posts an image light up indicator will show up
and active threads are mostly the ones on top

Status
Not open for further replies.