Things you didn't mean to photograph

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ulukai

May 2, 2000
Let's see some nice pictures of things that ruined your photographs :) I'll start. I'm feeling generous.

Who are these people with dubious dress sense? And why are they in my nice photograph of the Mini from the Bourne Identity?

They ruined this pic, but luckily I took another without them in it.

omg.jpg

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Ulukai said:
Let's see some nice pictures of things that ruined your photographs :) I'll start. I'm feeling generous.

Who are these people with dubious dress sense? And why are they in my nice photograph of the Mini from the Bourne Identity?

They ruined this pic, but luckily I took another without them in it.

omg.jpg

Just Photoshop a nude woman in and sell the picture to a public nudity site.

AMmayhem

Mayhem is everywhere
Nov 3, 2001
NaliCity, MI
Visit site
Hehe, one of my uncle's has a nack(sp?) for picking up a camera and taking a picture of himself at arms length. So we paid him back by making Christmas ornaments with the picture he took. :D

Nachimir

Crony of Stilgar
Aug 13, 2001
Shelf Adventure.
Not exactly ruined, but unintentional. My (badly photographed) housemate doing Poi with glosticks, and attempting leg wraps. We didn't mean for it to look like it was emerging from his cock.

Attachments

• angus-sticks.jpg
    angus-sticks.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Dec 21, 2001
monotony
Visit site
Nachimir said:
Not exactly ruined, but unintentional. My (badly photographed) housemate doing Poi with glosticks, and attempting leg wraps. We didn't mean for it to look like it was emerging from his cock.

Thats a really neat picture. I didnt notice the cock thing till you said something. Why is cock not censored but **** is?