Things that don't suck.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lizard Of Oz

Demented Avenger
Oct 25, 1998
In a cave & grooving with a Pict
www.nsa.gov
My ex-wife. bahahahahahahaha.....cough..ha....cough ..gag....gag... *Lizard turns blue and passes out on the floor*

------------------
"There is no point in tip-toeing through life to get safely to death."
"Whom ever sacrifices freedom for security get's nor deserves either."

-Lizard Of Oz -aka- {PuF}Lizard- nguid = 108675

TedBear -FMJ ammo

Nov 28, 1999
bounce.to
Hey what makes you think she was the problem maybe L_OZ is a jerk. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif

I was really playing but Taskguy took all the fun out of it. /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif

Taskmaster

Godlike - I like God
Nov 29, 1999
www.geocities.com
It's his EX-wiofe... why would he want her? If he wanted her he would still be married to her! Hello....

And secondly women are not property so L_OZ ha no say as to whether or not you can have her. You male chauvenist pig! /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif

But seriously treat people with respect.

The self-annointed voice of reason for PuF!

bullet2.gif

Don't take any wooden nickles...or Canadian dimes!

forge

Jan 6, 2000
kalamazoo,mi
Visit site
reason, reason, which reason are you; the one that tells you to eat pickles and icecream;the one that tells you to go streaking in the middle of the afternoon through 4 feet of snow in downtown hoboken;or maby the one that...aakkk bah bah bah bah snakky snakky bom bom!!!!!!