... then I met this *rich* guy who asked me a computer...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

CAVERNA2K

Look, a fliing something!!!!!
Mar 12, 2001
www.geocities.com
Well, just telling how can people behave outa there...

For anyone who does not know, I´m an Academic of Computer Egeneering. Well, this is not our main class topic, but we know much more about computers than what we reallt need to know, like Logics, Adv. Math, Physics, Geometry, Chemistry and so...

Well, this such "off class topic" about computers takes a nice try, while we don´t have a real job.

For example, I´m a LAN/SERVER admin and I build computers to people. They say me what they need/want and there I go...

Well, to makes tings short, one guy came to me and he said he wanted a new computer. Well, I said, "what do u want?". He replied: "A PIV, 512 RDRAM, 40Gb SCSI, GeForce3..."...

Well, by then I was astonished. The prices in Reais(R$) are just absurd for this stuff he wanted...

Like the PIV + memory is about R$ 2000,00... The SCSI: no less than 200. FOR THE CONTROLER!!! The GeForce3, with tvout(DELUXE): no less than R$ 1400,00...

He wanted a 17" LCD(!!!!) monitor... I don´t even know the price for one of these... The 14" is about 2000!!! MAN!!! He even said that he prefferd USB to PS2 cause of... Nothing... His mouse will cost about 130R$, the keyboard no less than 300...

I thought then: "Well, 20% of the brute value will be my payment... See, I have a sceme to bring these stuff, and I need my profit..." and so..

My new computer costed about R$2500,00. It´s the best computer I´ve ever knew about.

i´m absorted...