The wieredest TOY you ever recieved?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MxFxSunrise

Jul 21, 2000
Looking in from the outside
I hear that. . . .

My mom has a friend who has no kids so she has no idea what to but a 14 y/o for his birthday. Anyways she got me a plastic toy lassie figurine and a blow up guitar that made noises. Admitedly the guitar was pretty cool LOL ^_^.

T

Terminal {DTH}

Originally posted by Surebrec
A dildo from an uncle I don't know. He thinks Im a female :D.

maybe he lurks here and is going my your avatar. :p

AriTheDog

frog steering expert
May 6, 2001
USA
Visit site
orc1.jpg

don't ask... just don't ask...

Big giB

Keep out of reach of children.
Jul 28, 2000
BC, Canada
Visit site
...No, no, you don't wanna know. Lemme guess, that a dildo your uncle you don't know who thinks you're female gave you? ANyway Fireslash, doesn't really matter. GhostBear has all the mechs Wolf and Jade has. Doesn't it? I saw a GhostBear Nova and Summoner. THat hasta be a TimberWolf. Or GhostBear ripped the other clans off and I don't think they'll be pleased ;D Anyway, I didn't really get any wierd presents, money mostly.

D66

Grey Pilgrim
Feb 2, 2000
Gondolin
Visit site
Originally posted by Big giB
Isn't that a TimberWolf?

Looks like a Timberwolf (Clan Designation) too me...
Or, if you prefer... MadCat (Inner Sphere Designation) So called because it resembles a combination between a Marauder and a Catapault (which I think is the Mech in FireSlash's Sig) At One time I could have even listed off the standard loadout for both Mechs...... not any more...

As to the weirdest toy... I would have to say that it was the Water Gun shaped like an Insect that I recieved one Easter.... All I could do was look at it and say...... "WTF"

By that Time I was building my own toys mainly... Either out of construx OR from raiding the nearby Construction site (Don't tell my mom) for Wood and PVC pipes to make toy-guns, Not because my parent's wouldn't buy me toy Guns, (My father taught me to shoot at 7) But because they looked so much cooler

T

Terminal {DTH}

not very considerate. the Least he coulda done was get ya one that is ripped or spined, for her pleasure ;) :p

Big giB

Keep out of reach of children.
Jul 28, 2000
BC, Canada
Visit site
PPCs sere AWESOME! Heh, don't they remind you of Shock Rifle secondary balls? ;D Cept they have more...smooth explosions. DAMN did those things hurt! Kinda hard to hit though, unless the mechs are dumb enough to walk in a completely straight line for bout 30 seconds or so. Heh, one hit and it yellowed both my mech's arms.

Thrakhath

LunarMancer
Mar 29, 2001
Kanagawa
Either of you played and BEAT the original? That was a really hard game. Fun though :D It's too bad they didn't carry over the Shadow-Hawk, that was to coolest Mech (My personal favorite). The Phoenix was cool too, and I loved in the end of MW2 where you get to fight old BattleMasters and Maruaders :D