The Wicked Element Are Recruiting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ߣäkë_Mûrdø¢k

HeyZeus is in the hizzhouse!
Jun 24, 2001
British Columbia, Canada
www.wka-clan.com
Hello.

Recently my team, The Wicked Element suffered a major loss within our team. We lost about half of our CTF team all within 24 hours.

It has been two full days since those players have left us and we have decided to continue on with the team. But to do so, we need some help getting it started up again.

We are not a small team, we've already got a Double Domination team with about 15+ members, but not many of them will actually play CTF with us. We're not looking for many people, just a few decent players that are willing to help out and are wanting to join a strong team. We have been around for a while, we where a UT1 clan before UT2k3 came around, so we know what it takes to make a clan run and have been keeping it going well for sometime.

If anyone out there is looking and is interested in joining my team there are a few ways you can contact myself or any other clan member. They are the following.

Please feel free to use anyone of those methods of contact, if you are interested in joining.

Thank you for your time.
~Blake_Murdock

Last edited: