The Signature Exchange Program : Mark II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FireSlash

Whats a FireSlash?
Feb 3, 2001
Central Ohio
www.unrealannihilation.com
FS_ACG1.gif

Blame phatcat for this one.

On that subject, what was the URL to that site for CG again? I lost it... :B

EmptySpace

Jul 23, 2001
Visit site
Here's one for Phatcat... i'm pretty pleased with the turn-out. By the way... the guy on the right is Chipp Zanuff from the Guilty Gear series.

chippsigpc.gif

Last edited:

Rocket_Magnet

All I need is a certain trigger
Sep 29, 2002
Manchester,ENG
Visit site
i started fiddling with animated sigs when the forums were down and i got a little animatrix one done, i had another one but its waaay too big, and i dont have the set anymore :/...

this was by no means finished i got lazy....
agent.gif

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
Finding the right elements to animate is where it's at.
It definitely takes a bit of time and effort getting everything to work smoothly, but it's very rewarding.

TWD

Cute and Cuddly
Aug 2, 2000
Salt Lake City UT
members.lycos.co.uk
Ok I now know exactly what I want in my sig. I've been asking around several places and others migh have decided to work it so don't be surprized if someone makes something better and I decide to use that instead.

Colors: YOu can do what you want but if you need suggestions black white red #00cfff #001040

Pictures: I want a very simple white western style dragon. It does not need to be very complex. No detail on the dragon almost stick figure like. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation.php?id=528791

Text & Location: I want the initials TWD in the center with a subtitle The White Dragon below it in one of the decent fonts (http://www.planetdescent.com/site/f.../misc/fonts.asp)

Border: Very lite bevel design is prefered.

Effects: I want energy effects around the dragon etc.

Size: max dimensions 100 high 500 tall

Here is a picture I drew a long time ago somewhat similar to what I want. Note that in this picture it's an eastern style dragon and I want a western style and it should be white not black. Plus my picture is mising energy around the dragon cool effects and stuff like that. Plus the TWD letters aren't as nice as I'd like but you get the idea of the style I want. It's just an example

http://members.lycos.co.uk/macrocosm/etc/sigexample.jpg

Finally if you want to put a small transparent symbol in the bottom right corner or whatever so that everyone knows who made the sig I'm ok with that. Your help is greatly appriciated.

LHABulldog6

Fall for that.
Feb 10, 2002
forums.beyondunreal.com
Size: max dimensions 100 high 500 tall

So...should it be somewhere between the two? :lol:
Thats a pretty tall order man, but I might give it a shot, I've gotta do one for Dopey first. About that Evanescense sig, it looked like ass, so I'm giving it another go, but I'll most likely be done by the end of the day, I want to get it done with and off my shoulders :)

LHABulldog6

Fall for that.
Feb 10, 2002
forums.beyondunreal.com
Scumgrief, theres a file called random.php, can be found by rightcloicking and saving my sig image, it should save as the .php file. Then, you need a chunk of webspace. Put all the images you want rotated, plus the .php file, into their own folder. Than, link your sig to http://www.[hostname].com/[foldername]/random.php, and put that in tags.

Edit: Crap, I would upload the .php file, but you cant here. I'll try and get it to you. My sig doesnt work for that :hmm:

Last edited:

AMMAGETSVM

wild
Jun 5, 2001
brooklyn
FireSlash said:
Ok, this is starting to annoy me.

I can't find any good solution for making my sigs look like anything more than a cropped image and some text.

Any tips? :hmm:

Thing is FS, there should be a harmony between the two elements - they've got to go together. Achieve this by creatively incorporating one element into the next - you won't have that 'separated' feel to the design that you speak of. Unless that's your intention, of course. ;)
An image and a word really don't do much when they are arbitrarily thrown together, no matter what gimmick is used to try and make them look good. Be strategic!

Another approach is to focus on just using type or just image only.
You won't have to worry about conflicting elements.

Also: be aware of the space you're using. You've got X pixels to work with - tailor your design to fit. When you use the open bordered sigs you can be denying yourself of that. So experiment with the placement of your elements before committing.

Good luck!

Last edited:

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
LHABulldog6 said:
Working on it. If you got any ideas, throw them my way :)

Just something that would match the style, Frog. :)
(And, preferably have my name and/or story title, "Memoirs" somewhere). Other than that, get it yourself. Just do what you want. You're the artist. ;)