The Signature Exchange Program : Mark II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Stryker8

Jan 26, 2000
new siggy
proud of it since i've read at least 5 photoshop tutorials to get it the way it is now :p

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
Ok: Bulldog, the work you did for me is wonderful. Thanks, mate. :)
However, I'm wanting a new signature so I can incorporate a new theme. I was hoping I could get an avatar of some sort of symbol of time (a stylized watch, perhaps, or a sundial?), and a matching signature (with either a corresponding signature or something that would just go with it, maybe not identical, but I still would love something that tied them together; perhaps colors). On the signature...
Synastren
with the text ad nauseam (It means "Take advantage of the passage of time." in Latin... feel free to incorporate that somehow...).

Anyway, I'd appreciate it immensely. :)

Synastren

Explodious!
Jun 22, 2001
KU
Hunter said:
what work did he do?

could of of us other do it?

Frog made the Chapter Alpha sig I have now. As for what I'd like, just read that post; it was to anyone who'd read it. :)

Beowulf: I can try my hand at something, but I'd need webspace, or an email to send it to... however, I don't think I'd do too well with WWII stuff; I'd rather throw together just a more random seeming signature. :shy: