The Secret of the Necris

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Maxx

Bite Me
Dec 19, 2003
Which kind of people are chosen to be "revived" by expensive Necris processes? Well, I suppose very enthusiastic ones which make optimistic maneuvers like that as last action in their "old" life *lol*

Last edited by a moderator:

Flytag

Jul 12, 2004
I thought necris were born as a race... but when lauren became a necris when she 'died', I suppose we live in a world where michael jackson is no longer black, so you can really get away with anything.. as far as I make my series of necris, I make them as if they were a matriarch based race that has a lot of independence. Their goals of working together as a race are overwhelmed by their personal ambitions... they sometimes have too much pride for their own good. I dunno.. no offense to the UT series, but there IS no storyline to anyone... I just thought that it would make for an interesting movie and more interesting single player games if they had a bit more of a storyline that could add consistency. At least something that could give reason to ask 'star trek analytical style questions'.

Last edited: