The post screens of all your maps thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

keek

mapper
Nov 7, 2000
The Netherlands
www.phys.uu.nl
Looking good looking sweet!
Ballistic: Crashlanding HAS to come out sometime ;)
Who am I kiddin... I haven't released a map in a year :D That's gonna change though... I got my brother to spend his holidays behind UED, so now I have a map that actually looks good to show of KeeKUT2. This means I'll finally release those scripts I've made during the last year. The most spectacular is a new door mover that allows for a doorhandle and for people bashing doors open. Also it will have a camera. No I didn't steal it from Beppo or the just released CameraSpot something. Actually I stole it from Klingon Honor Guard :). Lot's of other stuff too. I haven't decided yet if I will include a new window mover. This one shows real see-through bullet holes on windows. It's also pressure sensitive: you walk against 'em, but run thru 'em. Also, tossing a grenade will make the grenade break the window (if tossed hard enough, if not it will bounce of) and the grenade will explode on the other side. I haven't found a way to make it bot-see-thru yet...so that's the delay.

I hope all this typing makes up for the fact that I don't have screenies :) ... I hope to release the map soon.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Realistic windows & doors ... :tup:
That's the stuff of dreams for realistic maps ;)

keek

mapper
Nov 7, 2000
The Netherlands
www.phys.uu.nl
Just checked tbuildt.com... I checked out the review section: 1 review, the download section: some names that tell me little about the maps and a vague thing called "mappack.".....
I'd say you need better promotion at least!
Oh, and is crashlanding in the mappack??

smithnwessun

Gravel
Jan 11, 2001
Quebec,Canada
when it is done ...7% of the map is done right now hehe...and keek do you think that is possible to create new mover that allow 2 function...for example when shoot it is destroyed ...when activated it open...like for destroyable opening door...