The NSA: We need this, BAD!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
NSA : n00b smackdown army.

Newbie's are loved, and are generally taken under a wing and helped. They quickly turn into contributing citizens of the INF community. They learn the do's and do not's, and in turn help other newbies learn their way around the forums.

n00bs are another story. Newbies are good, n00bs are bad. They flame, SPAM like mad, contribute nothing, post in wrong foums again and again, use colored text, and NEVER use proper grammar. And n00bs have got to go. I'm sick of this crap, I'm sick of the spam. I had a "short story" thread going, when a n00b by the name of "the vertigo" came in and tried like mad to drive it into the ground, all the while thinking it was funny. The rest of us were trying to have a good time. This is the type of crap that makes these forums not worth coming to.

We need more moderators to keep these forums peaceful. But when it comes to n00bs, moderators have to hold back their words. So I'm proposing the NSA. If you hate n00bs and want something done, this coordinated army will take them out back and beat sense into them, or send them crying to their mommies.

This will NOT be aimed at all newbies. These are annoying n00bs that will be targeted and kept away from out forums, to make these boards more enjoyable for all. If you want in , PM me. Enough people and this will go into effect.

Moderators, while this may seem like a plan that could cause havok on these forums, please know that actions will only happen after repeated abuse, and our power will be used sparingly. This force (which can become VERY powerful) will not be abused, unlike the BMA, which has targeted people for simply having views contrary to theirs.

Peace out.

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Uhh, you seem to think the BMA is some 'elite' organization with pinpoint targeting, and we have secret meeting in our cool club-house. You fucktards... Considering Bad.Mojo, organizer of the Bad.Mojo Army (makes sense, doesn't it?) doesn't even post anymore, we aren't even really noticed. Until tentacle penii man leaves and you just have to pin the blame on someone. Didn't you asshats notice that Rogue was annoying him? Yeah, he's the ENTIRE BMA, all by himself.

The lot of you should definitely be in MENSA. You're just so intelligent.

Bad.Mojo

Commander in Chief o' the BMA
Mar 17, 2000
Ottawa, Ontario
You're kind of stupid, aren't you?

1) Rogue ran off PhatPhuck all by his little lonesome. The BMA had NOTHING to do with it. NOTHING. ZERO. NOTHING. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. WE AS A GROUP DID NOT CONSPIRE AGAINST PHATPHUCK! I did, however, create this webpage when I heard PhatPhuck had proverbially kicked the bucket: http://badmojo.freeservers.com/phat.html

Again. Me. One person. Singular. Not plural, but singular. One. As in more than zero, less than two.

2) For the sake of arguement, what fu<i></i>cking imaginary power did we abuse, Chronic Masturbator? When I ran Aussie Joe off the forums, was I "abusing my power?" If I was, can you please explain what the source of this mysterious power is? Is it the zen-like The Force from Star Wars? Is it a series of complicated dice-rolling spells like in D&D, as in "PhatPhuck Off Forums +10. I roll an 80. SPELL SUCCEEDS!" I'm honestly confused. This mystical power, which only members of the BMA, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, the Illuminati, and the Knights Templari seem to possess seem to possess has been SHOOING RETARDS OFF THE FORUMS! Woe betide me, son! How did the BMA abuse its mystical super-powers (not unlike those found in the Justice League, or, to a lesser extent, the Super Friends) in that a SINGLE member of the BMA, Rogue Leader, just basically constantly pointed out that PhatPhuck is the retard that he is? I feel the zen flowing through me.... ungghhhhghghhhhhhh.

PS: http://badmojo.freeservers.com/phat.html

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Don, The BMA is still VERY active whether you know it or not. Instead of mojo talking, he has his people talk for him. Take one step into #INF on IRC, and there you have the BMA. Phatcat even said he could not go on IRC without being flamed.

One again, FU<b></b>CKTARD, stop changing the topic of threads if you do not have something to contribute. Also, stop trying to make the BMA look innocent. They caused the majority of Phatcat's stress and disappointment. The NSA isn't about that. they have nothing to do with the BMA. All I did was use them of an example of how power in numbers can be abused, as is noticed by Phatcat's absence.

So pleaee, get off this thread. If you have soemthing to say to me, say it on PM.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Then what was that I was hearing in IRC the other day about hating Phatcat, that everybody does it, and that "you cannot be in the BMA if you don't." That was said by either Don or Rogue. So mojo, while you know I respect you and you're my friend, you're out of line here. This thread is NOT ABOUT THE BMA OR WHAT IT DID! This is about helping our forums be a better place to hang without n00bs.

You see this moderators? This is the EXACT stuff that you should be stopping.

DENSRAW

Grammaton Cleric
Dec 21, 2000
Nobody wants to join your gay ass club Chronic. You are wannabe Dank, plus nobody wants to be associated with a pansy who poses with airsoft guns.

RagingHamster

Jul 30, 2001
Visit site
The power that you have just displayed, which everyone has.
The power to swear.
the power to attack individuals.

Why do people waste their time and post to these forums? a sense of community like living in a small town. Sharing experiences, making people laugh or even engaging them to examine their belief systems.The familiarity of people that you have grown used to, the experience is quite pleasant, fun, and stress relieving. Much like a walk through a neighborhood on a summer night, stopping to talk with friends and neighbors

Now then you take a walk, and one of your neighbors is in your face yelling and cursing at you. you try to walk around again the next night and the same thing happens. after a while you either move away or stay in your house because it is no longer an enjoyable experience to go take a walk outside.

Thats the power you have, and you choose to use it it seems whenever you post (that is probably too broad of a generalization - sorry)

These forums are becoming too abusive sometimes and I bail and go to ones that exibit more camaraderie and respect. I've found one that suffices nicely and I post there too. Ibfiltration however was my first forum, I really appreciate alot of the folks here, they are willing to help, give an opinion, just laugh or give me a "roll-eyes" its all good until someone gets verbally violent. Then the other forums seem to be a better place to hang.
These forums are ours individualy: Donnelizer and Mojo and Rogue and Me and everyone else in the forum. We have the power to evacuate everyone any of us don't like. It's just that some of us choose not to use it frequently.

Donnellizer

Fjæsing!
Jun 17, 2001
Ocean Grove, NJ
Visit site
Originally posted by Chronic
This thread is NOT ABOUT THE BMA OR WHAT IT DID!

unlike the BMA, which has targeted people for simply having views contrary to theirs.

Hmm, would you like a tall glass of lies with your contradictions sir? This thread is so obviously inflammatory towards the BMA it's not even funny.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
This is the exact politics I HATE getting into. Fu<b></b>ck this, I'm out.

Zundfolge

Dec 13, 1999
USA
You see this moderators? This is the EXACT stuff that you should be stopping.

this is one of those things that sucks.

If we (moderators) do nothing, people bitch...if we do something we're called Nazis.

fu<b></b>ck it :mad:

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
Please tell me densraw how to get a grasp on english, since you seem to be a fu<b></b>cking expert.

Yes, out for good. These forums are no good, it's not worth coming back to. I try to ptopose an idea to do the forums good, and get flamed for it. I don't come here to get flamed and argue. You guys obviously find it fun.

But right now I'm going to take advantage of the best part in forum life. You can leave it and never look back and no one will bother you. So peace out to all those who were nice, to those who repsonded with hate to this thread and others, fu<b></b>ck you.

owlofdoom

Mar 18, 2000
you, chronic, are a ****head. i didnt think i would post here, but then you insulted my channel. what kind of **** do you think you are? #inf isnt BMA! inf is a moderator free chat. it is a separate, parrallel but altogether unrelated(!) creation of bad mojo. #inf isnt about pushing newbs out of the forums! its about an anarchistic chat. Idiot. and since when do you show up? To all you newbies (and n00bs) out there, you are welcome to join #inf, but be wary, it is a generally more rough enviroment than #infiltraton (rather than being flamed when you say something stupid, you get assraped by Donnellizer). #inf isnt some secret clubhouse, like #nein is, you ****tard.
Quote: "that "you cannot be in the BMA if you don't." That was said by either Don or Rogue" -- what kind of idiot are you? don and rogue dont have the power to set rules for the BMA. only mojo does.

Quote: "Moderators, while this may seem like a plan that could cause havok on these forums, please know that actions will only happen after repeated abuse, and our power will be used sparingly" hmmmmmmmm.....?? seems to me like you just said that you WILL abuse your power.

quote: ". Take one step into #INF on IRC, and there you have the BMA. Phatcat even said he could not go on IRC without being flamed. " well well, idiot. #infiltration also has members in the BMA in it. why do you differenciate? and phat couldnt go onto IRC without being flamed? shows he's a pansy:i cant go onto irc without being yelled at either. think it phazes me? no. i still like IRC much better than i like the forums.

quote: "Don, The BMA is still VERY active whether you know it or not. Instead of mojo talking, he has his people talk for him." what? first you tell don off by saying that he doesnt know crap about the bma (in a chat that he frequents regularly read: he was the 3rd or fourth person in #inf, and has stayed ever since) then you berate him for saying that you cant be in the BMA if you dont hate phatphuck?

im finishing my rant. i fear that im not able to think straight, cuz your idiocy is infecting me.

owlofdoom

Mar 18, 2000
hmmmmmmm. you left before i finished typing my reply. shows the kind of bravery, strength, perserveirence and integrity that you have.

Chronic

unƒuckwithable
Aug 13, 2000
#INF is a great chennel, I've had some great times there, but it's harboring this army of poeple out to get other people and force them out of the forums. It's bulsh<b></b>it.

Zund: I'm sorry to put you in this situation man, really. let this go, it should burn.

To all those who have responded: Nice for you all to defend your little army. Anyone else notice that mojo who hasn't been posting lately, was suddenly back right away to respond? And the BMA doesn't exist? Please!

Rogue: no, i'm not even going to bother, you won't get it if I type anything.

Fu<b></b>ck you all and your little army. I really don't give a sh<b></b>it anymore. I know I shouldn't let this get the best of me, and by leaving I let you win, but I'm no longer enjoying myself here. This will be the last thread I ever post on again.

owlofdoom

Mar 18, 2000
harboring an army? ill have you know its more of a gay bar than a rogue country. (and yes, it is "straight freindly")

Status
Not open for further replies.