the lovely .umod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Coke&Pepsi Suck

Soft Drink Baron
Apr 20, 2001
Little Rock, AR
Visit site
Hello everyone. This isn't really a new suggestion but I would like for the team to bring back the Umod install for future versions. The Umod has always worked for me and the new installer, allbeit a nice one, hasn't. If the umod doesn't work for a certin person they can just use the manual install or use the installation program. I think the umod would still be good as an alternate installation method.

Mar 19, 2001
San Diego, CA
Ya .umod is easy and everyone knows how to use it. On a side note when I tried installing SLV2 using the umod install it wouldnt work because it brought up the Inf 2.86 installer and not the normal umod installer. I finally ended up using the zip install but if anyone knows how to correct this please tell me.

Mar 19, 2001
San Diego, CA
No it doesnt work. I have a umod for a map I downloaded. I go click on it and it brings up the Infiltration 286 install screen. I followed your advice and kept on and accepted the license agreement etc. And then when I clicked install it couldnt detect my Unreal Tournament even though I checked and it was the right folder and everything. I need someone to fix my umod installer soon. This is one of the reasons I wanted to download a .umod installer for Inf and not hte exe

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
<center>
mark.gif
</center>

Sparky_NZ

Don't Flinch
Jun 1, 2001
New Zealand
Visit site
If someone could post a way to fix the UMOD installs that would be awesome. Some UMOD's install even though it says it's installing 2.86 but the trouble is when I go to check what mod's I have installed it has about 7 Infiltration 2.86's in the UT setup program.