The List of very Diablo II-style maps.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

-{SC}- Renamon

BigHead Bot Master
Jul 27, 2004
I've been collecting maps for the past month, all of which fit a paticular style, I always wondered what Diablo II might look like in 3D, so I turned to UT2004's great graphics and editor.

Unfortunatly.. In an attempt to recreate such a style of map, my editor is corrupt.. >.< .. I'll get around to fixing it in maybe a week or two..
Sooo... I turned to already created maps availible.. Those who have made the listed maps may have never planned to create a D2-style map but if you run the respective music on the maps, it feels somewhat similar..

Alot of areas are missing, there is no suitable swamp/marsh map currently for the town in Kurast, also the map for The Western Kingdoms(aka the forest/plains/prairie area in the start) does not fit the gloomly, dark theme of the original of D2.. Or atleast there is none at mapraider..

The Western Kingdoms:
DM-AncientWorld

The Den of Evil:
DM-CaveDigger

The Monastery:
DM-Tintagel

Lut Gholein:
DM-Dust2k5

The Great Deserts of Aranoch:
ONS-CanyonRun
(Converted to DM-CanyonRun by a simple rename-'ONS'-to-'DM', works like a charm and no editor required.)

The Harem:
BR-CBP2-Bahera
(Converted to DM-CBP2-Bahera by a simple rename-'BR'-to-'DM', works like a charm and no editor required.)

The Hall of the Dead:
DM-1on1-WeepingTomb

The Arcane Sactuary: (There is bound to be a mis-spelling/mis-naming here.)
Missing.

The town of Kurast:
Missing.

Kehjistan and Kurast:
DM-Nam

The Durance of Hate:
DM-TheBloodCabal

Hell: (You don't have to download this one.. It comes with your game!)
DM-Inferno

Arreat Summit:
DM-TheCrystalEntity

The Crystalline Passage:
DM-Ice_Cave_Arena2

(This has been hastedly created.. Many areas may be missing from the list! I will have to play through the game again to get them all here. If you know of or are creating a map that may be better with the similarity with the corresponding game than one of the above maps, PM me please!)

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
ehrm... what's the point of this thread? Btw. almost a half meg for a sig is too much.

this looks like my friend spencer:
brentdance.gif

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
-{SC}- Renamon said:
I've been collecting maps for the past month, all of which fit a paticular style, I always wondered what Diablo II might look like in 3D, so I turned to UT2004's great graphics and editor.

Unfortunatly.. In an attempt to recreate such a style of map, my editor is corrupt.. >.< .. I'll get around to fixing it in maybe a week or two..
Sooo... I turned to already created maps availible.. Those who have made the listed maps may have never planned to create a D2-style map but if you run the respective music on the maps, it feels somewhat similar..

Alot of areas are missing, there is no suitable swamp/marsh map currently for the town in Kurast, also the map for The Western Kingdoms(aka the forest/plains/prairie area in the start) does not fit the gloomly, dark theme of the original of D2.. Or atleast there is none at mapraider..

The Western Kingdoms:
DM-AncientWorld

The Den of Evil:
DM-CaveDigger

The Monastery:
DM-Tintagel

Lut Gholein:
DM-Dust2k5

The Great Deserts of Aranoch:
ONS-CanyonRun
(Converted to DM-CanyonRun by a simple rename-'ONS'-to-'DM', works like a charm and no editor required.)

The Harem:
BR-CBP2-Bahera
(Converted to DM-CBP2-Bahera by a simple rename-'BR'-to-'DM', works like a charm and no editor required.)

The Hall of the Dead:
DM-1on1-WeepingTomb

The Arcane Sactuary: (There is bound to be a mis-spelling/mis-naming here.)
Missing.

The town of Kurast:
Missing.

Kehjistan and Kurast:
DM-Nam

The Durance of Hate:
DM-TheBloodCabal

Hell: (You don't have to download this one.. It comes with your game!)
DM-Inferno

Arreat Summit:
DM-TheCrystalEntity

The Crystalline Passage:
DM-Ice_Cave_Arena2

(This has been hastedly created.. Many areas may be missing from the list! I will have to play through the game again to get them all here. If you know of or are creating a map that may be better with the similarity with the corresponding game than one of the above maps, PM me please!)

Why PM when there is a thread already here. I am making a map based off the sewers of Kurast and the durance of hate/travincial.

http://gamerzunlimited.net/mtbpman/Downloads/DM-[GU]-INV-SewersOfKarast.zip