The LINK-GUN

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Scuzzbuster

It's Crunchy. It's Nice.
Jan 28, 2001
Indiana, USA
www.deviantknowledge.com
And all this time I thought the Link Gun was some weapon ported over from The Legend Of Zelda...

So what's the deal, Im hearing two different descriptions of its functionality in this thread...

1. You Shoot at your team mate, he (or she) fires at another teammate and the the third team mates pulse has triple or quad damge.

2. You and two other teammates cross the Streams (Don't cross the streams Venkman!) and the together you concentrate your fire on one target.

Which is it?

In any case, I just cant see this being too powerful a weapon for the game. Even if the force of three streams is formidable, your still taking three teamates out of play to tackle one player....while I get out the back of the base with the flag.

And in TDM. All three of these stream crossing Ho's will be fragbait for someone approaching from a different direction.

Maybe that should be the drawbacks...kill one of the stream crossers and all three go down.