The left is paying for support of Obamas healthcare program(actual proof inside)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

kiff

That guy from Texas. Give me some Cash
Jan 19, 2008
Tx.
www.desert-conflict.org
it wouldn't prove anything.
trends are not absolute, nor is the size of our government.
sure the trend isn't absolute, it varies, but it's always a positive rate of change... the size of the gov is always growing.

the founders wanted people to be treated equally.
the system we have in place right now does not treat people equally.
sigh... they were for EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, NOT EQUAL OUTCOME. are you confusing them with Marx?

The funny thing is that many of the founding fathers were slave owners.
and their philosophies and constitution demanded them to be set free. the funny thing is that now you guys want to go against those very things.

Time for a Lincoln quote? :lol:

Last edited:

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
Well, I knew about the circumstances of why they continued to have slaves. I just merely wanted to point out that the founding fathers weren't perfect. Believing and yearning for ideals is easy, but actually fulfilling them is difficult.

Edit: Maybe "funny" wasn't a good choice of wording. "Interesting" would be more suitable.

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
yes, if only it were that simple...
this is American politics, in case you forgot.
I still don't see that as an excuse to look past recent grievances.
the point is that his ideals are anti-war.
anyone with a brain knew it would be much easier said than done. it's just another goal he outlined.
and I'd rather vote for that than the guy with the cowboy hat telling our enemies to "bring it on."
You DON'T know that though. Nothing in his past activity has done anything to suggest he isn't a big military man.
now see, that's the reasonable point to make.
but you originally said that we would be "throwing" future generations "down the toilet" which is more of a stretch and a guess.
Anything that makes future generations worse off is essentially throwing them in the toilet, imo.
they're not telling me I have to buy women's underwear.
they're trying to offer me cheaper and more accessible health care.
Well, let's be honest. They are telling you that you have to buy whatever they spend that money on. If it's a pair of Hilary's underwear, you don't get to opt out :p
we can debate effectiveness, but that wasn't my point.
I know it wasn't YOUR point. MY point was how else can you judge the SUCCESS of a program than by how solvent it remains?

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
FuLLBLeeD is just trolling this thread at this point. There is literally no other explanation.

hal

Dictator
Staff member
Nov 24, 1998
------->
www.beyondunreal.com
troll-bank-all.jpg