The Kid has Returned or Has He?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Starry Might said:
Hmmm, I didn't think that 10 pixels would be a big deal.

I guess I'll go ahead and fix it, though. :)

EDIT: Sig' fixed! :D

Thanks. 10 pixels is 10 pixels, but if everyone would have 170 pixels sigs, well you know...

Kid InFeRnO

Censored By Madd
Dec 25, 2004
Between Four Walls
oh mkay. I remember he changed to Zenodey i just didnt know if he made another account

EDIT: HAHA almost 300 posts.
I got some free time Stary you want me to make u a new sig or ava? Im going to san diego today and wont be back til probly tomorrow so id do it then. Imma start a ava/sig request topic if thats okay SaD.

Last edited:

Starry Might

bFemale=True
Kid InFeRnO said:
I got some free time Stary you want me to make u a new sig or ava? Im going to san diego today and wont be back til probly tomorrow so id do it then. Imma start a ava/sig request topic if thats okay SaD.
I don't need a new Avatar or Sig', but I saw your topic, and I think those kind of topics are cool! :):tup: