The hidden truth about DarkPulse comes out!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BobTheBeheader

Aug 31, 2005
Warshington State
After doing much digging into forbidden histories, I've made a startling (some might say even shocking) discovery.

DarkPulse's real name is Dave 'MadDog' McDonald, and he is a Vietnam veteran. He was in a secret unit of gigantic obese guys who were deployed tactically to roll through the jungle and crush anything in their path.

After the war, the government, fearing a human rights dispute, covered up all evidence about the unit.

DarkPulse was placed in the Witness Protection Program, his age was faked, and here you see him today on BU.

tomcat ha

Feb 2, 2002
Visit site
this is why you say no to dark pulse.

If you dont, in case of a fight, he might revert to army mode and roll you over.

Defeat

GET EM WITH THE BACKSMACK WOOOOO
Apr 2, 2005
Illinois
www.google.com
He was in a secret unit of gigantic obese guys who were deployed tactically to roll through the jungle and crush anything in their path.
I loled hard. :lol:

This woman is the woman that gave Dark_Pulse the body which he has today. With recipes like this not even the might all the Soviet armies could crush Dark_Pulse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA&feature=related

:0000000000000000000

*Adding comments has been disabled for this video.*

I think 4chan may have gotten ahold of this at one point, then again it would probably have a few mil watches if they did.

edit: LAWL @ final calorie count

Last edited: