The Grunt returns

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

rebelyell2006

Jan 25, 2008
Meh, I misread your post. Anyway, after 500 posts I never really find any value in keeping track. I've hit that number on a few forums, but not here (yet). But I am miserable about losing my account, and some of the lost threads. Especially the movement tracker v2 and the M60 threads. I have yet to figure out why, but one of the mutators that I use caused other mutators to stop working after respawning. And one of those threads probably would have explained why, but they were lost, so I had to figure it out on my own.

randomas

May 24, 2001
Visit site
What the ...!!! Tiffy!!!

Good to see ya mate!

If you're all still playing maybe it's time I throw my PhD and relationship down the drain and get on the servers again!

{GD}Ghost

Counter Terrorist Operative
Mar 25, 2001
Classified
home.attbi.com
Well HELL! Since everyone is engaging in necroposty, I might as well join in.

If we get enough people coming back around on a regular basis, I might find it worthwhile to bust out my INF cd and load up.