The good ole days.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

LRKR71

Oct 21, 2024
Just looking back.
I've been playing Fortnite for the last five years, and I was thinking about doing some mapping... made me think of the good ole days.
I lost my login info, so I had to create a new account... maybe we can fix that later. Don't know if you guys still haunt the forums, but if you come across this; it was nice to look back.
-Lurk

Manticore

Official BUF Angel of Death (also Birthdays)
Staff member
Nov 5, 2003
Optimum Trajectory-Circus of Values
Just looking back.
I've been playing Fortnite for the last five years, and I was thinking about doing some mapping... made me think of the good ole days.
I lost my login info, so I had to create a new account... maybe we can fix that later. Don't know if you guys still haunt the forums, but if you come across this; it was nice to look back.
-Lurk
Hi.

Welcome back.

If you contact the admins, either through this site or Discord they can probably revive you.

:rockon:

Reactions: LRKR71