1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The Good Ol Days

Discussion in 'Rant and Raves!' started by Trentdaddy, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Kangus

Kangus Zombie on your pwn!

1 When the whole blasted community was actuially active
    2 When Modsquad actually had something to review.
    3 yeah, that was nice. But then both RegX and Wong quit coding and nobody else was, so I lost any drive to get anything done myself. Such a shame.

2. Postal

Postal I apear to have lost my pin.

The community is still active, its just not centralized any more. Finding stuff is much harder. For example, stuff is released on other forums, places that some BUFers never go.

3. Trentdaddy

Trentdaddy Interface with me by entering my face.

Aww ****, I'm pissed. I had some more pics to put up, but all of a sudden they were not there. (BTW, this is a late post, this incident happened weeks ago). They were transfred from the old computer which had them to our laptop. But now all of the sudden, they aren't there. My mom went in a deleting things and it is likely she may have deleted it (I can' trust her on a computer by herself, just when I thought I could.) Sigh. I may have some more somewhere though.

4. Postal

You cant trust old people.

Its a shame, they got lots of knowledge and experience, but you just cant trust those old kinving weasles.

5. Dragonfly_of_Forgery

Dragonfly_of_Forgery long gone

A centralised place would be nice. A Modsquad would be nice. But some things will get better when the next UT comes out... provided it doesn't suck.

Do you all still play UT? How often?

Last edited: Aug 11, 2005
  6. Smoke39

Smoke39 whatever

I haven't played UT in forever. I messed with Unreal a bit a while ago, though.

7. Postal

I dont play UT any more. Tried to play though Unreal a while back, quit about half way though.

8. Dragon6

Dragon6 God Of Wind and Water

Yes, It would be nice if people came back and posted >.>

XD

<3

Well.. looks like another art thread is in order... *contemplates the madness*... oh the s.p.o.d >= >