The funny pictures thread (new and improved)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
I'm with NRG.
it's funny. but it's funny because those people are so stupid.

unfortunately, it would be even more funny if it wasn't so sad.
it's downright sad that anyone would even bring up Pearl Harbor as though this earthquake was somehow Karma's payback. I'm pretty sure the "payback" already happened and it had nothing to do with Karma. it was the decision of President Truman and it came in the form of two blazing fireballs that instantly vaporized countless innocent people on their way to work.

d3tox

Face down in a pool of his own vomit.
Apr 8, 2008
My experience has been that the generation that fought that war bitterly hated the japanese for some of the things that happened. My wife's grandfather was an 18 yr old kid that joined up with the Navy for it, and I didn't ever dare pulling into that driveway with a Japanese car. That generation is all but extinct. What's their problem lol?

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Those comments are not funny-stupid, they are worrying-stupid.
To get the numbers straight and to estimate the sad amount of stupidity: the attack on Pearl Harbor cost the lives of about 2400 US people, the US nukes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki killed over 90000 people immediately and 130000 more in the following year as a result of the radiation. Which side is the one in dept now?

Last edited:

dotnetbeast

Mood Muzik
Feb 14, 2006
Washington D.C.
Get back to the funny pics people.

why-do-men-die-before-their-wives-marriage-husband-wife-deat-demotivational-poster-1248893295.jpg

090923-moti.jpg

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
Those comments are not funny-stupid, they are worrying-stupid.
To get the numbers straight and to estimate the sad amount of stupidity: the attack on Pearl Harbor cost the lives of about 2400 US people, the US nukes on Hiroshima and Nagasaki killed over 90000 people immediately and 130000 more in the following year as a result of the radiation. Which side is the one in dept now?
More so, among those 2400 most were military, Japan casualties are mostly civilians.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
100 years later they will still talk about Pearl Harbor and the WTC, even though they will have learned it from their history class.

I'm just thinking if Japan Iran/Iraq would be located next to a plate boundary set in the ocean and they would have suffered from the same disaster.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
I'm with NRG.
it's funny. but it's funny because those people are so stupid.

unfortunately, it would be even more funny if it wasn't so sad.
it's downright sad that anyone would even bring up Pearl Harbor as though this earthquake was somehow Karma's payback. I'm pretty sure the "payback" already happened and it had nothing to do with Karma. it was the decision of President Truman and it came in the form of two blazing fireballs that instantly vaporized countless innocent people on their way to work.

It's more depressing because there are so many stupid people.

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
It's more depressing because there are so many stupid people.
Very true but I can't let myself get depressed over the stupidity you can find on the internet. I won't let it make me cynical, just like how I won't let the news depress me with the constant bombarding of stuff to be worried or sad about because they want ratings. I remember good things are happening in the world and I remember the internet (as global as it is) isn't a very good microcosm of humanity in which to come to any kind of conclusions about human intelligence. With that said, I will certainly laugh at people making fools of themselves on social networking websites for everyone to witness.

BACK TO PICTURES. PICTURE RELATED?
nowllx.jpg