The funny pictures thread (new and improved)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Please don't try to contact her. I think she deleted her account anyway ;)

Attachments

• facebook_oops.png
    facebook_oops.png
    145.5 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Arg, please don't quote me on that :p . Jackal, I already had a look and I think she was so embarassed that she deleted her profile. It's odd to think that a little message posted like that can have such consequences.

Last edited:

ambershee

Nimbusfish Rawks
Apr 18, 2006
Nomad
sheelabs.gamemod.net
Indeed - it's a pretty serious crime. If these folks wanted to press charges, and were smart enough to do so, Facebook could probably be forced to give the details that would track down the fools who accessed the accounts in the first place.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002

Latent Image

Bring the rain!
Jun 3, 2001
Zer0's Anus
Don't laugh too much. Since the DMCA came out, a European directive was put out to extend the idea of prosecution beyond copyright to anything that is covered by criminal and civil law. Even this story is minor, it still qualifies as hacking but basically any unlawful conduct can be sanctionned:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2600771/Cyber-bully-posted-evil-death-threats.html

Completely different situation, in the above story the criminal was known to the girl, it was constant harassment over a period of time not a bunch of anons out for a laugh.

img.jpg

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Am I the only one who digs "You are permanently invited to "The love-cave-between-my-legs""? :D

|*BILLY$CLINT*|

I make things happen!
Jan 25, 2008
The Moon
Indeed - it's a pretty serious crime. If these folks wanted to press charges, and were smart enough to do so, Facebook could probably be forced to give the details that would track down the fools who accessed the accounts in the first place.

But even if they did get the info on who hacked the account do you honestly think that the people who would do something like that would do it from a computer that could be traced back to them?.