the FIRST real spam thread on the new NC

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PsyXandeR

Aug 5, 2005
W00ting himself on CTF-AllYourW00T
Oh you must have amnesia, sorry to hear that.:( Anyways he's this n00b that's obsessed with posting in spam threads instead of just letting them die peacefully.

Arent you obseesed with doing it too Siveroz? Or perhaps i should call you Mr.Spammer? Lemme count your total ammount of posts in this topic...

@ UW : Yep,I figured that out, that song is pretty easy to play, it took me 10 mins to study it all , even solo part :p
Right have to find Cannibal Corpse Sentenced to death tabs also :D

Last edited:

Sarevok

Jun 4, 2002
Kuwait
Arent you obseesed with doing it too Siveroz? Or perhaps i should call you Mr.Spammer? Lemme count your total ammount of posts in this topic...

@ UW : Yep,I figured that out, that song is pretty easy to play, it took me 10 mins to study it all , even solo part :p
Right have to find Cannibal Corpse Sentenced to death tabs also :D

Hey I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about Aaaalleexanderr.:mad:

Sarevok

Jun 4, 2002
Kuwait
The moderators felt sorry for him and deleted his account to spare him from future embarrassment. Rumor has it that he now only posts at Redfists forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.